Realm Progress Tracking? Any good sites?

My server only has one really competitive Horde guild and the rest are fairly casual. All run just a few nights a week. We still have a little personal competition going on to see who downs bosses first on normal.

During MoP we used GuildOx to see who downed the bosses first. Now that they have been bought out they seem to be pretty useless. Last I checked they still don't even have T17 up. Is there any site that tracks guild progress on servers for current tiered raids?
    Is this where the header goes?

Deleted
    Wowprogress works well for most purposes, which I assume most people use.

Ok, thanks! I wasn't looking at the connected realm on wowprogress. Now it's working. Thanks for the links!
    Is this where the header goes?

10+ Year Old Account
    wowprogress doesn't show normal though. it's rather skewered. if a guild is 6/7 1/7HC it has the same rank as a guild 3/7 1/7 HC (yes, those exist. and plenty of them as well)

i can understand some people claim "normals dont count" but the ilvl requirements/tuning have proven by now that normal progress does in fact matter for the more social/relaxed guilds.
    This is a signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Mteq View Post
    wowprogress doesn't show normal though.
    It does now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy67 View Post
    It does now
    it does, but ranking isn't determined by it.
    This is a signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Mteq View Post
    it does, but ranking isn't determined by it.
    Nor should it be,

my guid apparently ain't listen on wowprogress, however, i am able to find it. but it says there are no members in it, and i can't update it for some reason.

any help plz? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Garkanh View Post
    my guid apparently ain't listen on wowprogress, however, i am able to find it. but it says there are no members in it, and i can't update it for some reason.

any help plz? :-)
    Manually add characters at the top of the site.
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    More amusing than that is the fact that the entire basis behind Sinestra as a lore character is that she was the only dragon who was able to withstand the power of Deathwing's cock.