Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigana View Post
    Why the hell are people saying the 2/5 hpal set bonus is bad when it's a massive healing output buff, especially with denounce glyph?
    Probably because it's clunky as hell and opens up more chances to get Holy locked for low return. Holy Paladins are still in a terrible spot either way. I've been Pally Healing since I installed WoW almost 10 years ago and WoD has made the spec unplayable for me. My heals (when not kicked) heal for nothing and if I do get kicked I die instantly. It's insane. I understand instant casts and mobility were 'out of hand', but I laugh about that when I see MW monks flying around healing like crazy or the crap Disc Priests do.

Blizz just needs to bite the bullet and make abilities work one way in PVE and one way in PVP. Or even give us different abilities in PVP so they can stop this circle jerk of 'fixes' and 'tweaks'. They hurt both aspects of the game (ie PVE and PVP) and push people away from playing what they want. I don't want to play Ret in PVP, but as I leveled a Paladin first and don't feel like power leveling an alt right now I am stuck PVPing as Ret to not be total trash.

Deleted
    no nerfs to burst of skill or discpriests... fuck it... i give up on pvp

I get the starfall nerf but I am going to miss rooting 4 people and spamming starsurges

Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    Fitting, as you apparently gave up on reading comprehension as well.

Quote Originally Posted by starblood View Post
    Fitting, as you apparently gave up on reading comprehension as well.
    ^^^ (also 10 char)

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Shaman
    General
    [Still in testing.] Lava Burst (Elemental, Restoration) now deals 33% more damage in PvP combat.
    Thank you! Lava burst is going to hit hella hard! Already does 40k with cds up, so almost 54k without counting multistrike.... OUCH!

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I can't believe they think the holy pally pvp 4 set bonus is ok.
    All they would have to do is change it to: "Hand of sacrifice is no longer dispellable," and it would fix so many issues pallys have while making it a powerful set bonus. The simplicity of how they could fix things blows my mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edx View Post
    Also noticed today that the fire mage 2set is consumed now if you cast a FFB or FB but it's not in the notes for some reason.
    most of us playing mage sorta knew this was bug.. didnt really make sense to let us glyph FFB and not have it consume when it did for FB. meh..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    they did what the general populace asked and nerfed disc silence. BoS was nerfed earlier to a point where most people are ok with the cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Goremonger View Post
    I was in a WSG last night and a rogue 3 capped. Each time he ran right through the middle, faster than anybody with a mount. He was like a greased up hog.
    Druids have been doing this for ages, and they have yet to be nerfed (besides when they literally were faster than mounts.)

Quote Originally Posted by Spraxle View Post
    Probably because it's clunky as hell and opens up more chances to get Holy locked for low return.
    But it was like that in MoP as well - which had a lot more interrupts - and good paladins still used it extensively.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spraxle View Post
    when I see MW monks flying around healing like crazy
    wat

MW monks are utter garbage right now. Considerably worse and easier to kill than hpaladins.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremonger View Post
    I was in a WSG last night and a rogue 3 capped. Each time he ran right through the middle, faster than anybody with a mount. He was like a greased up hog.
    cloak enchant gives 10% runspeed nowadays, rogues reach 97% speed with that, so near mountspeed if you don't have the enchant. If you have the enchant you're 110 and still 13% ahead.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Paladin
    Armor Sets
    Retribution Paladin's PvP 2-piece set bonus reducing the duration of incoming crowd control effects can now be dispelled.
    Talents
    Hand of Purity should no longer incorrectly reduce damage taken from periodic effects that shouldn't be reduced.
    Selfless Healer should now be correctly dispelled instead of dispelling only 1 stack.

I am SO happy with this for my Spriest omg! no moe 3 stacks dispelling made my day now I can go happy to my work

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ermahgerd View Post
    I like the WW monk set "fix". They seemingly increased the duration of the 2 pc set bonus (which is rather shit) from 3 seconds to 4. It's a fucking slap in the face is what it is. I hate how blizzard keeps slapping these bandaid shit fixes onto WW monks without ever actually putting in effort.

Whose god damn idea was it to reduce the energy cost of Jab by 30 for 4 seconds after you Roll???? You use roll to get to someone or run away from someone and most of the time you either already have full chi OR you still can't fucking reach your target due to latency/sprints or whatever the fuck. They could've given monks some cool set bonus like reducing damage taken by 50% after you use Touch of Karma OR simply have kept the old set bonuses. But no, slap 3 seconds on TeB or reduce the energy cost of the most boring ass shit ability in the game instead.

I'm pist.

The energy reduction on jab would be ok, if it lasted more than 4 bloody seconds. It's extremely rare you can roll to someone and jab them instantly due to e clunky mechanics of rolling. And yeah the 4 set is laughably bad as well. I'd like a reduce damage taken by x% after rolling or something! that would be neat. Just anything to give us more survivability.
    I hope next season they revamp our set bonuses, because they are so bad right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    yay they got the one they should have got, although i've been saying that should have been an interrupt.. 2 second silence essentially is the same thing. stupid priest jerk faces.
    Remove silence bring back scream baseline 30 sec cd pls
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Disc didn't realy need a silence imo, just leave it to us Shadow priest. But fine sure now a reduced effect, so be it.

Scream is a different subject which I am pissed about anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Destruction
    [Still in testing.] Chaos Bolt now deals 33% more damage in PvP combat.
    Could be 9000% more damage. Doesn't mean a cast will ever get off, but sure.