Thread: Dudu vs Warr

15+ Year Old Account

Dudu vs Warr

Hallo folks,

i don't know anything about tanking and druids, so i have a quick question for you.

Yesterday we were trying hc twins and from the logs (that i don't want to post here unless it's necessary) our dudu tank was taking double the damage of our warr tank. Im' talking about melee swing. Is it normal? Or he's doing something wrong?

thanks

Can't really know without logs, as many factors play into what is really happening (who is tanking what, how you deal with mechanics, buff/debuff uptimes, gear of each tank, etc).

All things being equal, damage taken should be pretty similar... or at the very least, there shouldn't be massive damage discrepancies.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville