WW - Dec 11 Hotfix to Mark of the Shattered Hand

Good day all,

I was reading the WW guide sticky and noticed that yesterday they hotfixed Mark of the Shattered hand to proc less.

Going from the guide:

"Basically, for single-target, Mark of the Shattered Hand is ahead by just a hair, while for multi-target, Mark of the Frostwolf is ahead by a hair. What does this translate to? If you are using a 2H, feel free to use Shattered Hand for ST, and Frostwolf for AE (they are honestly so close together that I nearly recommend to just pick the prettiest one).

If you are Dual Wield, Shattered Hand can go on your mainhand, with Frostwolf on your offhand (thunderlord enchant is technically better for single-target, but this setup is basically good for either single or multi-target)."

I would assume that this puts Mark of the Frostwolf ahead in all cases.

The following tweet from @WarcraftDevs states that the enchant has gone from 3.5 to 2.5 RPPM.

I am not the best in the world with simcraft and such, but I am sure someone will be able to do the maths quite quickly, but I am pretty certain this puts Frostwolf ahead in all situations with the reduced proc rate.

Ouch, shattered hand was the only affordable enchant of the two on my server.
    One Sweet Dream

Deleted
    Hinalover was looking into running sims once Simcraft was updated; just keep an eye on the Windwalker discussion thread, and the update will come.