Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Cant seem to get into the pastebin, says it's private :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrhon View Post
    Cant seem to get into the pastebin, says it's private :/
    After I actually made an account, they got automaticly flagged as private when I tagged them as mine, and I wasn't aware of it..
    That should be fixed now, sorry for the inconvenience.
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU
    Stream Twitter WeakAuras - discontinued

Thanks for these warrior weakauras! they have been really helpful in improving my gameplay. I was wondering if there was an easy method of enlarging the two groupings to be more visible? I tend to like bigger icons and they seem a bit small for me. Thanks again for your work on them and any help you have for me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zGho View Post
    Thanks for these warrior weakauras! they have been really helpful in improving my gameplay. I was wondering if there was an easy method of enlarging the two groupings to be more visible? I tend to like bigger icons and they seem a bit small for me. Thanks again for your work on them and any help you have for me
    Sorry for the late reply. I haven't really checked MMO-C the past few months..
    However, since the size of the auras are of a different kind, you can't resize them easily. You have to resize every aura manually. That'll keep you busy for a while. :P
    If they were all the same size, however, it would be alot easier.
    Thanks for liking them! I'm glad they could help you out.
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU

Hey Fog, im rly interested in your strings, but can you share your strings for tracking rend on all targets (not just on nameplates) and also track auto-attacks hits

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobiza View Post
    Hey Fog, im rly interested in your strings, but can you share your strings for tracking rend on all targets (not just on nameplates) and also track auto-attacks hits
    Here's my basic rend trakcer
    Code:
    dKZ4eaGELKEjvuSlQiBJkmtQOAUevnBQ6MQu6BQq7uLSxy3c2pb8tkXWeIXrPmuLedManCLkhuI8BrogjoNqvluj1svrlwLQLlPBtspf5XuPNtXPv1uj1KLY0rDrcQRQu8mLsxxQ2ir5WIAZeA7eKptKVkuzAkX3vbJKkkDzfJwIA8evoPq5wkvDnkvNxi9AvkwMe(lL0qbAqzObdYaQWjfNI4KYrqQGAGAqdsQMoaAZkGKZIOOzyiZ2wfBlf2k2US122ThTbX9l2bvhPpf0r3nGArdz13vQM67af1IOOzyCTVqjItkfBJS4W2r7GmJxCL0hyqRTO1wUfuU1E(tHS3kxFjPPAGgmOVb6CcnbeCDUc6W34Y4QisbOqxvxFjPPAWLcOYZlvMHmhkXxSSyxj(chooQS1be3VydKpLBqdIZ(jWqdsT75hAWGb1nJvxF2yaX1(aQM8d0Gu7E(HgmyqIzx(tbObP298dnyWGC9zJbAqMpi5hqXv68mMLtWGAVO4729CuObP298dnyWGQz3bAqQDp)qdgmyqJC7YH20WDWGCHgxkqdYWz3Bm0V6Glf7GKZIOOzyiBV9L4lCuSSyBXrKirCOaX9llGIAru0mmKT3Eef7hDCm(Jf2wuCOydI7xSdsmfyz(SKbKLnANh7syq(uUbnOUzSggHMkUdIZ(jWqdsT75hAWGbz2nUqdY8bj)GlfWG6MXQRpBmynOAYpqdsT75hAWGbjMD5pfGgKA3Zp0GbdQBgRMDJlwdQ9IIVB3ZrHgKA3Zp0GbdQMDhObP298dnyWGC9zJbAqMpi5hqXv68mMLtqQDp)qdkUsNNXSCI1GbdguDK(uqhD3ak3R575kiEKJ71bKWEH2etabVsvvq8ihllfyqc7fAtmbeuwkWG4xDQYsbgKWEH2etabLLcmiU(sstfAqPdblbFuSgup8mi1UNFqHS6a6CcnqT5ExuuhD3aYzlDERSnohKB3WjvRL)2aIF1Pbge)QtL(vhCPyhuU1E(tHS3kxFjPPAGgmOqxvxFjPPAWLcOYZlvMXvrbOVb6Ccnbeu)Qtf0HVXLXvrKcqzx(tbd0GmCUYqdQLSk5thWDWGe)WBkdnOwYQKpDa3bzs9qduSapvXS7iFPwlfmYh3KVPuVMnYVs6Wul1RzZTt7ZYtPEOzKxyALsNoJItjjjqTKvtQhAynyWG4roM(vhCPyhKHZU3yKLcmiH9cTjMacklfyWGbjeUuwkuada
    As for melee swing timer, I don't have any. Mainly because I don't see any real benefit from having one since I care about the GCDs. I don't have an aura for that either since my UI shows me the GCDs how I want.
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU

Quote Originally Posted by Fog View Post
    Here's my basic rend trakcer
    Code:
    dKZ4eaGELKEjvuSlQiBJkmtQOAUevnBQ6MQu6BQq7uLSxy3c2pb8tkXWeIXrPmuLedManCLkhuI8BrogjoNqvluj1svrlwLQLlPBtspf5XuPNtXPv1uj1KLY0rDrcQRQu8mLsxxQ2ir5WIAZeA7eKptKVkuzAkX3vbJKkkDzfJwIA8evoPq5wkvDnkvNxi9AvkwMe(lL0qbAqzObdYaQWjfNI4KYrqQGAGAqdsQMoaAZkGKZIOOzyiZ2wfBlf2k2US122ThTbX9l2bvhPpf0r3nGArdz13vQM67af1IOOzyCTVqjItkfBJS4W2r7GmJxCL0hyqRTO1wUfuU1E(tHS3kxFjPPAGgmOVb6CcnbeCDUc6W34Y4QisbOqxvxFjPPAWLcOYZlvMHmhkXxSSyxj(chooQS1be3VydKpLBqdIZ(jWqdsT75hAWGb1nJvxF2yaX1(aQM8d0Gu7E(HgmyqIzx(tbObP298dnyWGC9zJbAqMpi5hqXv68mMLtWGAVO4729CuObP298dnyWGQz3bAqQDp)qdgmyqJC7YH20WDWGCHgxkqdYWz3Bm0V6Glf7GKZIOOzyiBV9L4lCuSSyBXrKirCOaX9llGIAru0mmKT3Eef7hDCm(Jf2wuCOydI7xSdsmfyz(SKbKLnANh7syq(uUbnOUzSggHMkUdIZ(jWqdsT75hAWGbz2nUqdY8bj)GlfWG6MXQRpBmynOAYpqdsT75hAWGbjMD5pfGgKA3Zp0GbdQBgRMDJlwdQ9IIVB3ZrHgKA3Zp0GbdQMDhObP298dnyWGC9zJbAqMpi5hqXv68mMLtqQDp)qdkUsNNXSCI1GbdguDK(uqhD3ak3R575kiEKJ71bKWEH2etabVsvvq8ihllfyqc7fAtmbeuwkWG4xDQYsbgKWEH2etabLLcmiU(sstfAqPdblbFuSgup8mi1UNFqHS6a6CcnqT5ExuuhD3aYzlDERSnohKB3WjvRL)2aIF1Pbge)QtL(vhCPyhuU1E(tHS3kxFjPPAGgmOqxvxFjPPAWLcOYZlvMXvrbOVb6Ccnbeu)Qtf0HVXLXvrKcqzx(tbd0GmCUYqdQLSk5thWDWGe)WBkdnOwYQKpDa3bzs9qduSapvXS7iFPwlfmYh3KVPuVMnYVs6Wul1RzZTt7ZYtPEOzKxyALsNoJItjjjqTKvtQhAynyWG4roM(vhCPyhKHZU3yKLcmiH9cTjMacklfyWGbjeUuwkuada
    As for melee swing timer, I don't have any. Mainly because I don't see any real benefit from having one since I care about the GCDs. I don't have an aura for that either since my UI shows me the GCDs how I want.
    I found melee swing timer pretty useful, since with it help i can track possible collosus cd reset, and also while execute phase, according to my next melee swing timings, i can decide if i want to hit low rage execute or just wait for next melee swing, for bigger execute hit into collosus debuff window

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobiza View Post
    I found melee swing timer pretty useful, since with it help i can track possible collosus cd reset, and also while execute phase, according to my next melee swing timings, i can decide if i want to hit low rage execute or just wait for next melee swing, for bigger execute hit into collosus debuff window
    Fair enough, but you don't really hit low executes if CS is nigh. Though, with the 4 set, you just spam your heart out and if CS don't proc, start saving at around 10 sec.
    To each their own though. I see the benefit of having a swing timer, I've used it myself, but as of now I don't really benefit from having one.
    Last edited by Fog; 2015-12-25 at 03:53 AM.
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU

really nice WA's! thanks 4 sharing with us!
    SWTOR: "Refer a Friend" You get: Free 7 Days Trial + Free Character Transfer (works also with an active account!)
    Feel free to use my referral link and get your goodies today! ::: http://www.swtor.com/r/7H3BnZ

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    These are fantastic, thank you for sharing!

I have one quick question, never used WA before so bear with me. The abilities that show up, how can I make them all the same size? For instance Bloodsurge is a nice large icon but then enrage next to it is smaller. I would like them all the same size as the large bloodsurge one, how can I do that?

I'm curious to know if you will be doing a rebuild for Legion as I've grown quite (perhaps too...) accustomed to your WA layout. They've been fantastic across the board and I fully intend to use them as a framework if you choose not to continue your work. It was surprisingly simple considering the stripped down rotation on the beta.

In either case, thank you for your time and effort in building these. They've been used extensively and appreciated greatly.

Deleted
    i too am interested in any legion versions of this

7+ Year Old Account
    Edit : Fog can't update, time to update my WA
    Last edited by Valy; 2016-07-18 at 01:56 PM.

Another warrior here chiming in on the "thank you!" to Fog for the original WA's. I've been maining warrior the last couple of years, and having a hard time facing the fact that I'll probably have to go into Legion without them.

If anyone updates them or find a suitable replacement, I hope you'll mention it in this thread.

Hello,

I was wondering if anybody could possibly help me out with a WeakAura I'm looking to create.

I want a WeakAura to do the following:

Display RAMPAGE icon when >= 90 Rage

OR

Display RAMPAGE icon when >= 70 Rage

AND

Enrage is not a buff

Is this possible? I'm having trouble because of the >= 70 Rage AND Enrage is not a buff being different Types (One is Aura, one is Status)

Thank you for any help.

Just do a WA with two triggers saying rage 90+ & enrage up, and then another saying 70+ and enrage down.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

i stole from someone here on the forum and i think its from fog's but i did some personal preference adjustments

one thing that i have been trying to do but cant, is have one icon show when the boss is <25% hp and would go away at 20%, it does show a discolored execute icon after 25% but it doesnt go away till i leave combat, can anyone give me a hand?

http://pastebin.com/cCLVVVE6
    Last edited by Staubz; 2016-07-20 at 05:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Howdy.

Chiming in just to give you guys an update.
    I'm gonna continue into Legion for the time being, but these WeakAuras won't be updated, at least not by me. If anyone is willing they can do whatever they like with it and share them here or start a new thread. I don't mind. I originally borrowed the layout from Clampy myself.

I just want to end this entry with a big thank you to all who used them and leave behind kind words. I randomly stumbled upon this thread again after reading the warrior forum, and was surprised to see there has been action. I'm amazed. I did not expect this. At all!
    So a big thank you to you all for the kind words, and it makes me sad that I won't be updating them for you guys.
    Or, well, who knows. I can always update them but not use them myself as I tailored my current WAs around my own UI (WIP due to prepatch), I just don't want to promise anything.
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU

I to am hoping for a Legion update on these WA's. They were amazing and really hope you can find the time to keep updating them.

Quote Originally Posted by Staubz View Post
    one thing that i have been trying to do but cant, is have one icon show when the boss is <25% hp and would go away at 20%, it does show a discolored execute icon after 25% but it doesnt go away till i leave combat, can anyone give me a hand?
    You have to set 2 triggers, one <=25% and one >20%, and make sure to set the Required for Activation to All Triggers.

This is the one I am using:
    Code:
    dyddeaGAkHAxskETes7JufMjLiZwk3ucv3ws2jrzVODtX(jvv9tkrnmj43QyOsOmykbgoehusPJrQSqPQwkPkAXsLwoupKsqpv5XKYZPQdtyQuzYuQPlUOKQ(ReDzW1jzDKQKpRsBgs2or1Pv1xjvPMgPQY8ivLgjPQ47sfgnrgpKYjPeYTKk6AqQopL0ZKuzCsiwMuLPo64Q4S5SPJtzc(VxathNY8Hlc8fcdNqlVCWH)7fWf)yduwN6kWj0YFmE648rGdDC2NYB70b7YDBNokrHfvaNEdIIwRcl86v9ObAQammCb)3lGPJlwraoFer55uEOuceTiXUCAkFovLsVnWLVcS5qaSgyIeiArIRxboL5dxe4leoLhkvMpSpNYaYbt4eQC4uEOebWAGjsGOfj2NdbWAGjsGOfPYdcGf5G50dgoj4VsHYqVax7iSPJlIgycDCvQwE6yy4SFuOEnvlwPJRs1Ythddh(0a64QuT80XWWHsOL)yOJRs1YthddhICKiAGj0XvPA5PJHHt5HsTtvxryFoSqdOJRs1YthdddhgU)X4SIaCV2XWzdEruyra2N7nFk1oviniGnLPJZQLrHYdHY6Sif4eQCyxU3MRE0anva93cQJtyB)5pgrRm4)EbSNokthDCb)3lGPJlwraoFer55ugqoycNqLdhcG1atKarlsC9qNdKdMWPpGOfjoVQlihmPyya1Jg3kw9wYsCkpuQmFyFoL5dxe4leoLhkraSgyIeiArI95qaSgyIeiArQ8Gayroyo9LZR6cYbtMcfQhnUslS25kNRw90XWPmb)3lGPJtz(Wfb(cHHHHty(kr(JHooFe4qhxSIaCiyWdHdbdEiCEj8BkkdxL4n0XfRiahcg8q4qWGhchIQ5bggUoE7irzOxGZOQC4)EbSNY6XHMLrHYdHY6uxHcC2V3IvgT8YborRXz)EKMWQfPDmuMU6qVo0lcdNNRxn9QPqn64Ktz60VE6yiba