(Shadow) Dots timer question

So let`s see if I can express myself properly.

Is there an add`on or a possibility to make a weak`aura to track my dots on my targets with the option to click on that bar and select that as the current target ? I want to have ... let`s say 3 adds and the boss ... I`m rolling dots on the 3 adds, and each add has their own bar...whenever I want to switch targets to be able to click on that bar, switch targets, refresh dots, then whatever....instead of clicking on the target itself or shuffling with tab.

Any ideas ? Hope I made myself clear enough

I use Shadow Priest DoT Timers to monitor my dots on targets. I doesn't show me each target at the same time, just the one I have currently selected.

Deleted
    I am not using such an addon atm, but when i did ForteXorcist did a splendid job.

I`m not worried about monitoring dots. I know all these addons can do that. I`m curious if there is an addon that monitors dots + allows me to click on the bar that monitors dots to select that target

This would be a helpful addon, if it exists.

well still waiting for someone to come up with a solution

Quote Originally Posted by rekinash View Post
    well still waiting for someone to come up with a solution
    - Tidy Plates will show debuffs and mousing over or clicking on the nameplate will target
    - Add debuffs to raid frames and turn on boss and target frames (not ideal on adds) ie Shadowed Unit Frames

The wow api won't allow you to have targettable frames beyond this. You can't for example target by guid that dot trackers use. Basically if you don't have a targeting option that could be macro'd ie. @boss1 @target etc.. then you can't make a clickable frame for it either.

Personally I would use SPTimers for dots, Cd's and proc tracking. I would get Tidy Plates, or Platebuffs to see your dots on all targets.

thanx, i already have all those, was just thinking that maybe there`s a way to do it better. Thanx!