Enhance Weapon Enchants

Anyone run any sims to see what the best enchants are? I know I have been running double Shattered hand. But it no longer stacks.

I seem to get good sim numbers running Shattered Hand on my main and Bleeding Hollow on my OH

I also get similar numbers with Bleeding Hollow Main and Warsong on the OH.

Thoughts? Sims? Opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligun View Post
    Anyone run any sims to see what the best enchants are? I know I have been running double Shattered hand. But it no longer stacks.

I seem to get good sim numbers running Shattered Hand on my main and Bleeding Hollow on my OH

I also get similar numbers with Bleeding Hollow Main and Warsong on the OH.

Thoughts? Sims? Opinions?
    Most of the top hance Shaman are using Bleeding Hollow MH, Warsong OH. I actually went through the top guilds looking.

Quote Originally Posted by zalapski View Post
    Most of the top hance Shaman are using Bleeding Hollow MH, Warsong OH. I actually went through the top guilds looking.
    Why put Warsong on the OH? Do we now get more procs from the OH weap, due to FS ticks resetting LL, or is the BH enchant supposed to be more valuable?

The "Purge-approved" guide on Icy-Veins seems to indicate that Warsong > Bleeding Hollow, unless the warsong proc would put you over 50% haste. (Unless I'm reading it wrong)

Quote Originally Posted by Embermoon View Post
    Why put Warsong on the OH? Do we now get more procs from the OH weap, due to FS ticks resetting LL, or is the BH enchant supposed to be more valuable?

The "Purge-approved" guide on Icy-Veins seems to indicate that Warsong > Bleeding Hollow, unless the warsong proc would put you over 50% haste. (Unless I'm reading it wrong)
    They're all RPPM enchants, so the hand you put it on means precisely nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitwit View Post
    They're all RPPM enchants, so the hand you put it on means precisely nothing.
    That's what I thought, as well, but I went back to look at the tooltips. They all read "enchants a melee weapon to..."

So, now I'm second-guessing what I thought I knew about enchants. I know tooltips are historically potentially misleading, due to space constraints, but if I have Warsong on my MH, are you saying that it 100% absolutely can proc, from an off-hand attack?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Embermoon View Post
    That's what I thought, as well, but I went back to look at the tooltips. They all read "enchants a melee weapon to..."

So, now I'm second-guessing what I thought I knew about enchants. I know tooltips are historically potentially misleading, due to space constraints, but if I have Warsong on my MH, are you saying that it 100% absolutely can proc, from an off-hand attack?
    Unsure about that. I do know The shattered hand bleed procs from anything.
    Being constructive feels good. You should try it.

Deleted
    I got Warsong to proc using only LB, only Shocks and also using only Lava Lash, while only having the enchanted weapon equipped in my mainhand. Seams as it doesn't matter which slot it is in.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I got Warsong to proc using only LB, only Shocks and also using only Lava Lash, while only having the enchanted weapon equipped in my mainhand. Seams as it doesn't matter which slot it is in.
    Thanks for that - I didn't even think about testing with just casting LB.

I use Bleeding Hollow MH / Warsong OH.

At the time Bleeding Hollow was better than Shattered Hand for Tectus Mythic progression, so I replaced both Shattered Hand enchants with that; then when I needed Warsong enchant for Imperator / other fights, I put it on my OH. Don't think there's any evidence of MH / OH effecting procs.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st