The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Arms Videos... (NSFW or children.. seriously)

So I leveled my warrior to 100 as arms and it wasn't a very fun grind at all. I've been toying around a bit in 5mans and it's OK but I hate being rage starved all the time and just waiting around for shit to happen. Hurr durr can i haz a sammich while I wait for rage durr?

Anyway, as I always do when I'm trying to figure out rotation (No, I am NOT one of those people who can just read it and go do it. I need to visually see something in order to really learn it. If you're one of those people who can just read something once and have it mastered, fuck off.)

Anyway, in my YouTube quest I found this master piece and wanted to share. I got a pretty big chuckle out of it even though I really didn't learn a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Psynyx View Post
    (No, I am NOT one of those people who can just read it and go do it. I need to visually see something in order to really learn it. If you're one of those people who can just read something once and have it mastered, fuck off.)
    Immediately can tell the type of person you are based on this sentence, sweet jesus way to come off as a complete douche.... Great way to make your thread as off putting as you can.........

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Undies View Post
    Immediately can tell the type of person you are based on this sentence, sweet jesus way to come off as a complete douche.... Great way to make your thread as off putting as you can.........
    How often do people say - just read and go be a pro? Pretty goddamn frequently. I'm not one of those people, so it's easier to just state the fact up front. Because someone, probably just like you would say, "well, if you'd just read how to do it you could do it." Not everyone learns the same way. But I'm glad you were able to deduce the type of person I am by reading one sentence.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psynyx View Post
    Anyway, as I always do when I'm trying to figure out rotation (No, I am NOT one of those people who can just read it and go do it. I need to visually see something in order to really learn it. If you're one of those people who can just read something once and have it mastered, fuck off.)[/video]
    Stopped reading there. You stole me 5 seconds of my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

-snip-

Video in summary.

Please don't post memes
    Last edited by mmocae83d35844; 2014-12-13 at 03:01 AM.

Deleted
    That techno viking explains it pretty well.

I loved the video, I totally disliked your advertising of it. You've gotta admit - you sound like a douche in your entry post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha that's the best video ever holy shit I died
    Last edited by Sainur; 2014-12-12 at 09:11 PM.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Undies View Post
    amen, just makes him look silly.

Deleted
    Hahahaha this is brilliant! That song is exactly why i play arms. because im a fucking cleavemonster that rends their bumcrackes! Arms for life!

Deleted
    Aaaaand I'm going to say lets go ahead and lock this right here.
    Depending on your sense of humour this might be considered funny however its not really constructive in the slightest and will inevitably go down hill exceptionally quickly and at the very least serve as plentiful troll bait.

Please keep posts constructive in future