Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Post Guildaudit.com for Legion

Guild Audit is back online and updated for Legion. I look forward to continuing development and making the site better and better. This has been an extremely challenging (but rewarding!) rebuild of the site and I have learned a tremendous amount in the process.

There is more left to do than I would like at this point, but it looks stable and functional. There are bound to be bugs and errors, let me know here or with the contact form.

Thanks for checking it out.

www.guildaudit.com
    Last edited by Drotain; 2016-11-05 at 02:38 PM.

I like your site. A very comprehensive overview of our own raidgroups. Well done, and I like the overall design of the website. Keep up the good work, do you plan any additional features? Like a history or a timeline for the development of the group or its individuals? Would be nice to see how they evolve over the course of a tier or even a whole expansion.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Definitely checking this out tonight. We'd been doing a lot of the same sort of thing ourselves. Thanks!
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I like your site. A very comprehensive overview of our own raidgroups. Well done, and I like the overall design of the website. Keep up the good work, do you plan any additional features? Like a history or a timeline for the development of the group or its individuals? Would be nice to see how they evolve over the course of a tier or even a whole expansion.
    Yes actually! Quite a while ago a guild member asked me about adding that, but the site was too primitive at the time. While updating for WoD I was very excited when I realized that history is going to be possible. I'm not sure when, but it's on my radar and I have an idea how to go about doing it.

i wonder if the API is having issues again because I looked up Voodoo on Archimonde and it says there are 4 people that are max level.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

What exactly is the reason for the "Combined Item Level" statistic? :P

Feature Idea: Add the ability to "lock" someone's spec, so that if for example one of my Warriors logs out in his Prot gear and spec but he plays DPS in raid, it shows him listed as Fury/Arms and saves the item level of the last time he was seen logged off as DPS.
    Last edited by jsz; 2014-12-12 at 11:57 PM.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Deleted
    This is absolutely amazing, thanks for making it! Should make dishing out items in our guild a lot fairer and easier on us all!

Is there any chance of this becoming an addon for the game?

I tried to test it as well, but atm I'm stuck on the loading screen. It's says: "Loading Guild from Battle.net Queue position: 1", but nothing has happened in like 10+ minutes.

did we just ddos this poor guy...
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    It was a late night thought I had. It provides the same information as your groups average item level but in a different way. Not sure how useful, but I threw it in anyway. Idea was just to see the raw number behind your average ilvl. Week to week your groups combined ilvl increases by x, although x is skewed if the group members change.

Fantastic resource applicable to most guilds. I've been consistently recommending it on my stream and again I apologize for crashing your website so many times with the traffic!
    GM of Death Jesters - Stormrage US - Daddy Ashbringer
    Twitch.tv/spartysmallwood
    Building a better community, one player at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Raggamasta View Post
    I tried to test it as well, but atm I'm stuck on the loading screen. It's says: "Loading Guild from Battle.net Queue position: 1", but nothing has happened in like 10+ minutes.
    Ah, that's curious. The queue is running but somehow it didn't let your browser know. I'll add that to my list of things to look into.

If it seems to be taking far too long or bugging out, just refresh the page and try again. In the case of refreshes, they happen regardless. This would just be your browser not getting the message to go back to the roster again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    Fairly certain we did...

Oh well, great resource. Forwarded to my GM, who still checks everyone's Bnet page for optimized gear. Hopefully save her some time.

Thanks to Visenna for the signature.

Many, many people. Still, should not be crashing like that. If you see "Internal Server Error", it will come back up soon. Check in a few minutes. I'm actively trying to sort that out. These are exciting times, I really do enjoy this kind of thing.
    Last edited by Drotain; 2014-12-13 at 12:09 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparty View Post
    Fantastic resource applicable to most guilds. I've been consistently recommending it on my stream and again I apologize for crashing your website so many times with the traffic!
    I checked out the site due to Sparty recommending it on his stream.
    This is a really good way to keep track of your raiding roster, thank you.

Feature Idea: Add the ability to "lock" someone's spec, so that if for example one of my Warriors logs out in his Prot gear and spec but he plays DPS in raid, it shows him listed as Fury/Arms and saves the item level of the last time he was seen logged off as DPS.
    This is a good idea, I kept thinking about people logging off in offspec as being a problem, too!

- - - Updated - - -

Well, posting on MMO-C does pose a certain risk to low traffic websites...
    Last edited by Slant; 2014-12-13 at 12:22 AM.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    I'd like this feature too!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparty View Post
    Thank you for your kind words, Sparty. Each time that happens I am truly thrilled.

I also MAY have just found the cause with that influx just now, will keep working on it.

This actually is already a feature! Guild Audit stores data per spec for each character. You can click the specs in your roster to change them and it will stay that spec until changed. There may be a bug where specs are being overwritten, so definitely let me know if that happens to your group.
    Last edited by Drotain; 2014-12-13 at 12:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very nice tool

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

15+ Year Old Account
    not sure if doable, but is it possible for u to add peoples simmed dps next to em? (dpsers only)
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s