Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    @Drotain - any ETA on being able to force armory updates? Would prefer not to have to remove and re-add the entire group

Ok, so I'm back now. From start to finish October was a ridiculous month of ups and downs leaving me far too burned out to work on the site. New jobs for both my wife and I, and my father died. Now that things are stabilizing I'm going to get back into developing Guild Audit, and playing Overwatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillyputty View Post
    Awesome update!

Any chance to get the feature to add by ranks back?

Thanks
    I've added this to my list of requests, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by boz0 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm getting a huge bunch of php errors on the site, and no functionality at all (no hover, etc). Both with Firefox and Chrome, and with no addons at all on Chrome.

EDIT : seems fixed today!
    Despite October, I was still watching for problems and was able to put in a quick fix. Thanks for letting me know about this.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePants999 View Post
    @Drotain - any ETA on being able to force armory updates? Would prefer not to have to remove and re-add the entire group
    Group refresh is in the next update. It was just about ready at the beginning of October but I hadn't been able to work on finishing it. For now though, you do not need to remove the characters before re-adding them.

I also want to mention I have the start of some customization options. Settings for showing/hiding columns and with that would come options for a simpler view. Open to hearing ideas on what else folks would like to see.

Oh no - I'm so sorry :-(

Top of my "customization" wishlist would be - I'd like to be able to switch off all the icons for everyone's relics, gear, talents. They're all very pretty, but they're completely at odds with the main reason I use the site: I want to perform a Guild Audit, i.e. to make sure everything is as it should be. That means being able to immediately spot problems like missing gems/enchants etc. It's very hard to see such things amongst the sea of gear icons.

Gear icons add zero value for me. If I want to know anything about gear, it's ilvl - sure, I can hover over to get that information, but at a glance, I get no information about how good people's gear is and where their low slots are. I just get information about which exact pieces they're wearing - or at least I would, if I recognised any of these hundreds of different icons at a glance, which I don't - and I'm not interested in that. Knowing that Bob is wearing Big Bad Shoulders of Doom is irrelevant - whether he's wearing the LFR version or the Mythic version is hugely relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Drotain View Post
    Ok, so I'm back now. From start to finish October was a ridiculous month of ups and downs leaving me far too burned out to work on the site. New jobs for both my wife and I, and my father died. Now that things are stabilizing I'm going to get back into developing Guild Audit, and playing Overwatch.

I've added this to my list of requests, thank you.

Despite October, I was still watching for problems and was able to put in a quick fix. Thanks for letting me know about this.

Group refresh is in the next update. It was just about ready at the beginning of October but I hadn't been able to work on finishing it. For now though, you do not need to remove the characters before re-adding them.

I also want to mention I have the start of some customization options. Settings for showing/hiding columns and with that would come options for a simpler view. Open to hearing ideas on what else folks would like to see.
    Sorry to hear about the family issues, hope everything is settling down a bit! Just curious as to any ETA on the updates for customisation or other features you may be working on? I see some things I asked for in my last post (#114) are in like the Artifact progression, which is great.

Would it be possible to make it so you can essentially hide all the gear icons and have it as text (I believe it used to be) which just shows fully gemmed/enchanted etc, or a list that shows up on mouseover that says what is missing e.g. "Missing Ring 1 Enchant"? Whilst very usable I find it just a bit messy and not straight-to-the-point as it used to be.

E: I just added a few guildies to a roster to show specifically where I mean:

By far the easiest way to check everyone in my guild's gear at once still though, so thanks again for all your time and effort!
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2016-11-10 at 12:33 PM.

Is the forced armory update getting pretty close to being done?