Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Has anyone had a second Infinite Timereaver drop in timewalking...

Just curious, because it'd be interesting to know if you can share it with other people.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

7+ Year Old Account
    They are personal loot, so I don't think you can trade it. As for being able to drop second time, no clue, but personally I think (so no way near official statement) that it could maybe be prevented somehow.

Never have even seen one drop and I do it every time on multiple toons already have all the toys and mounts one can buy from it.

I'd actually like to know this as well. I never before imagined it would be possible for it not to drop anymore if you have it, but a friend mentioned it today. He said the ember wyrm from Kara doesn't drop anymore for people who have it. So, has anyone got a second timereaver? Is there a point going there with friends so I can trade the mount?

I havn't even gotten one yet haha

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    Just curious, because it'd be interesting to know if you can share it with other people.
    I haven't even got one and you want to know about two? :P Seriously though share your luck with me and I have no clue tbh. I don't see why it couldn't drop again since it's personal loot.

Yeah, like others have said I haven't even seen one drop and I run them on multiple characters. So I honestly have no clue if you can trade them if you get a second, but if it were possible it would be nice that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    I havn't even gotten one yet haha
    Same here, it's really the only mount I would like to have that I don't own already.

The real question is: Has anyone had A Infinite Timereaver drop in timewalking?

The closest I've been to a drop is that I was in a party in timewalking were one dude said his friend had been in a TW-party were one dude there got it in another TW-party..(this is actually true)

The mount is a myth!!
    Last edited by Doffen; 2017-03-14 at 10:23 AM.

i got one just the other day. i didn't focus in on the image and words until after i looted it, thought that something just titanforged to epic or something.

guess i'll have to see if i ever get another one now.

I can't even count the number of times I've run timewalking dungeons on my several characters between WoD and now. I have seen it drop 1 time TOTAL and I still don't have it yet, myself. Though I see many people on them, it still feels like one of the rarest or rare mounts.
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

I have done more timewalking than I care to admit having every mount pet and toy you can get, including the timereaver, and I have only ever seen it drop in the party one time other than when I got it and that was the very first week of the very first timewalking. I can promise you though it is not tradable (or wasn't when I got mine), as for if you can get a second one, honestly wouldn't be surprised if you could but at the obscene droprate I think you have a higher chance of seeing a second sha mount...

Got mine on my first kill of the first timewalking when it was implemented, haven't got one since (4 chars only doing the quest, not farming). Seen one drop last week and the guy said he could trade it but obviously didn't. I'd imagine you could as I'm sure you can trade Attumen's horse from RtK

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    They are personal loot, so I don't think you can trade it. As for being able to drop second time, no clue, but personally I think (so no way near official statement) that it could maybe be prevented somehow.
    It is personal, but this last cata one I finally got it to drop and it gave me the text saying it was tradable within the dungeon group if I wanted to trade it.

got one yesterday, at first i thought i was crazy because i saw an epic drop from a boss, then i saw it was the mount

10+ Year Old Account
    That thing has to be their shining example of an RNG "rare" item or mount. Never have seen one on any toon, and rarely have seen anyone on one.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    The real question is: Has anyone had A Infinite Timereaver drop in timewalking?

The closest I've been to a drop is that I was in a party in timewalking were one dude said his friend had been in a TW-party were one dude there got it in another TW-party..(this is actually true)

The mount is a myth!!
    The closest I've been was the second timewalking rotation after the mount came out and a guy in my party got it. Since then between two accounts and multiple toons at least 50-75 runs each rotation and nothing else. I keep hoping for it to drop, but if it doesn't not upset either. I'd just rather Ony and Blazing both drop so I can get that achievement >>

Deleted
    I got mine a while back and ive seen it drop several times to other. Just today i saw one drop for another. And i dont think you can get a second one but im not sure.

I got it some days ago, and was wondering the same thing. WoW is a big game, extreme RNG exist. I was offered 1 million gold (We we're few on same realm premade)...but sure, if you are in a group with ppl from same realm just sell it if you get a 2nd
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Most certainly tradeable.

Was in a premade and somebody offered me $50 for it when it dropped.