Deleted

Mage Wep Enchant

Mark Of Frostwolf Or Mark of the shattered hand?

Quote Originally Posted by Makronik View Post
    What spec?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaft4783 View Post
    What spec?
    Frostie. I saw mages use Shattared hand, I dunno know if they use that for their benefit or they cant afford frostwolf one

Quote Originally Posted by Makronik View Post
    mark of the shattered hand is more common for frost as well as most classes that stack multistrike.

The bleed can multistrike.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SHLAM View Post
    mark of the shattered hand is more common for frost as well as most classes that stack multistrike.

The bleed can multistrike.
    Because it's cheaper, not because it's best. Frostwolf is better, not by a lot, but it's better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mark of the Shattered Hand was better than Mark of the Frostwolf at low gear levels. That's why a ton of mages were using it - it was simply too strong/the more espensive ones were too weak.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

I just wanna know why DPS enchants cost 15 crystals and Healer/Tank's ONLY choice cost 3. So expensive x.x

They also just nerfed SH, so...
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

I've noticed SH only doing 75k over the course of entire fights...
    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    I just wanna know why DPS enchants cost 15 crystals and Healer/Tank's ONLY choice cost 3. So expensive x.x

Because Blizzard has a dart on the board with the name enchanters and they shoot at it all day. Jokes aside, I don't even have my blue enchanted with Warsong(Cause Haste is yummy).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post

Because DPS have the option to go with shattered hand instead of a 15 crystal enchant. Tanks and healers don't, they either take the expensive enchant or none. That's what blizzard said when they announced the hotfix.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    Mark of the Shattered Hand was better than Mark of the Frostwolf at low gear levels. That's why a ton of mages were using it - it was simply too strong/the more espensive ones were too weak.
    True, but the RPPM was nerfed from 3.5 to 2.5 (to make expensive enchants better than Shattered Hand, I guess)

https://twitter.com/warcraftdevs/sta...61642599845889

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazori View Post
    Because it's cheaper, not because it's best. Frostwolf is better, not by a lot, but it's better.
    After getting the heroic staff from Tectus I put Mark of the Frostwolf on it and it's considerably better than Shattered hand (Frost mind you), 500 MS that can stack twice?! 1k MS heck yea! The uptime is so much better and now with the nerf to SH, FW should be the go too weapon enchant for Frost mages at least.