Feral - Optimization Add-Ons

I returned to WoW after 3 years and always have loved the versatility of the Druid class and I have been playing mostly Feral. I am 7/7 Normal Highmaul and 6/7 Heroic and iLvL 650. I admit right off the bat I am at the 'good' stage of Druid and need a bit of help to maximize my DPS and steady the rotation.

I tracked down a post once about a script for WeakAuras that shows whether you will be clipping more potent bleeds (Alas I did not save the link, and cannot find it again). Also do any Ferals use Claws or another addon that recommends your next move? Also, there seems to be mixed emotion about the Thrash on Clearcast. Why does Blizzard feel like thrash should not give a combo point...?

I am the only Feral in my battlegroup at 6/7 Heroic and there's none in the guild and I've seen maybe 1-2 others in raiding and they are either a) less geared than me or b) not as skilled and have no knowledge to pass on.

I feel this post 100% I am in your situation on my server and would love the same advice. Hoping some posts back tonight!

Hi both of you!

http://fluiddruid.net/forum/viewtopi...p=26417#p26417
    Go there read the forums (especially the main thread the link takes you to!) and reach new heights!

There is an addon called Ovale that basically tracks your bleeds/Savage Roar and suggests which move to use next - it's a combination of WA and Claw in my experience.
    You need to put in your own script however: but that is also listed somewhere on the forum the link leads you to.

In my experience the biggest "improvement" you can make for your dps is how and when you clip your bleeds, this also depends on encounter mechanics (Imperator make sure you refresh rip and Rake before he goes transmission if possible etc.).

check out droodfocus