Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    Then we should close the thread, if that's the case. Or is phony concern over what could be easily rectified with a single post by those "outraged", too difficult?
    I really don't get what you're arguing about. I mean, what's the point? You're arguing relentlessly over someone else's choice of wording when you know very well what the OP was getting at. Or is this, as per usual, just another sly way of driving a discussion off topic to fit one of your strange agendas in favour of ignoring the core point(s) being raised?

Quote Originally Posted by Talthanor View Post
    I really don't get what you're arguing about. I mean, what's the point? You're arguing relentlessly over someone else's choice of wording when you know very well what the OP was getting at. Or is this, as per usual, just another sly way of driving a discussion off topic to fit one of your strange agendas in favour of ignoring the core point(s) being raised?
    It was pretty obvious shaming sarcasm/snark, especially if you actually paid attention to the 2nd and much longer sentence. But then again, reading and acknowledging the obvious wouldn't allow you to post in a manner that denotes you having a shred of honesty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rising Flower View Post
    If you never expected this thread to lead to a productive discussion then why even take part in it?
    Because despite my tone, I completely haven't given up hope that the degenerate segment of the OT won't ruin a thread once, by doing what I outlined.
    Last edited by Booshman; 2014-12-13 at 11:07 AM.

You guys must have your tinfoil hats on way too tight if you manage to see this as animal rights agenda.. Holy fucking shit.

whether or not the word poaching is correct or incorrect matters not, what matters is the persecution and butchering of albino africans for voodoo practices is a real thing and a fucking sick one at that.

Quote Originally Posted by cenkiss View Post
    Africa, why can't you fix yourself?
    Government corruption, no money and desperate people just trying to feed themselves and their families.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post
    You guys must have your tinfoil hats on way too tight if you manage to see this as animal rights agenda.. Holy fucking shit.

whether or not the word poaching is correct or incorrect matters not, what matters is the persecution and butchering of albino africans for voodoo practices is a real thing and a fucking sick one at that.
    Even finding good news stories about it in English was hard, very limited amount of coverage. I'd wager the massive majority of the west doesn't realize this is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    This is hardly news, it has been happening for decades. The unfortunate part? It doesn't receive much media attention. In fact, while millions of dollars have been poured into conservation of poached African animals like the black rhinoceros and elephant in the last 3 years, 70 albino humans have been killed in the last three years by poachers, only 10 convictions have been made.
    There are about 30,000 rhinos left on the planet. There are about 7 billion humans left on the planet.