Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rwn View Post
    Yeah no, Ashran is terrible, pvpers will stick to RBG and Arena, only casuals enjoy that clusterfuck and Blizzard know this, that's why they are "forcing" players to go in.
    Also if you are good enough you can just raise your conquest cap through rating.
    *ahem* I already raised my cap. I am in hardcore PvP guild. I still go to Ashran. As do a huge bunch of my guild mates. The rewards as well as the Gladiator building in my Garrison make going to Ashran a good place to go to. However, the queues just make the place unbearable, and it needs to be dealt with. If you are doing PvP then Ashran is an excellent place to go to to get gear.

Quote Originally Posted by tilatequila View Post
    Have you even read the replies in this thread? Do you think we would actually step foot in this mess if we werent required to do it????
    You literally are not required to do Ashran.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    You literally are not required to do Ashran.
    Yes you are, 200 CP you can only get from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    Yes you are, 200 CP you can only get from there.
    That does not make it required. You choose to do it because you want the reward. Pretty simple concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    That does not make it required. You choose to do it because you want the reward. Pretty simple concept.
    That's not how it works, you're just being purposefully dense.

My problem with ashram are the 5 hours plus queues i get on my server....
    i dont have anymore problems with it, because for almost 2 weeks i cant get in to have them...

Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    That's not how it works, you're just being purposefully dense.
    Thats 100% how it works. You want the conquest so you choose to do the work. Thats not a requirement.

If you don't do it first thing in the morning on my server cluster, you aren't going to get in without a multiple hour queue time. Even at 5 in the morning server time, the queue can be 20 minutes or more (which I'm not complaining about). This rules it out for me, since I work and have other things to do with my time than sit in a queue for hours in the evening.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

Deleted
    Ashran queue is currently like 5 hours. Earlier it was almost instant

My problem with Ashran is it fell so short of the mark. It had the potential to be something incredible, with huge longevity and really feel like this eternal struggle instead it's just Fangraal is more powerful than Kronus, so Alliance summon him, they win, all the time. Then sometimes, there are these half-assed side objectives that last 2 minutes.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

A /who Ashran brings up only a handful of players on my server, while a crowd sits in Stormshield waiting. Does that mean we're all waiting for one of a few people to leave?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pratt View Post
    A /who Ashran brings up only a handful of players on my server, while a crowd sits in Stormshield waiting. Does that mean we're all waiting for one of a few people to leave?

does /who show people from other servers?
    and yeah basically, the way the amazing balancing system works is shit, its just a cap on total number on players, regardless of faction, so if someone from the other faction leaves, you might get it. its why there is such terrible balance issues in ashran once you actually get inside.

currently 3 hours in queue here, running out of time to play again today :\
    guess thats another day i don't physically have enough time to get into ashran.