Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Wink 5-7k gold per hour no profession / auction house / garrison required

Hello everyone

Today i will be showing you how to make gold if you aren't into garrison that much like me. You don't need any profession / auction house / garrisonfor this to work .

So what we are going to be doing is farming rares in nagrand using the new LFG tool we can be killing 30-40 rares every hour making 5-7k gold. I am not even trolling this is being abused by a lot of players. There is always nagrand rare groups maked " Nagrand 1 , Nagrand 2 ...... "

So basicly what we do is circle around the map killing those 9 rares and then remaking the group on another realm to kill the same rares again. There is always someone in the raid on a realm with those rares up because the spawn rare of those rares is 15mins to 1hour.

Those rares drop epic quest item that gives 500 Steamwheedle Preservation Society rep & you get 30g when you had in the quest. (100% drop rate for everyone )

They also drop a bag ( 50% drop rate ) that contain 4-5 Complicated wood ( gray trash item that is vendored for 95g each ) & Elixir of ancient knowledge ( the 300% bonus exp elixir , farming about 4 hours i got 11 elixir )

So basicly 1 hour

35 quest item --> 35 x 30g = 1050g
    40 complicated wood --> 40 x 95g = 3800g
    2 elixir of ancient knowledge

Atleast you will get those per hour , i got more sometimes even. Abuse this while you still can this , I don't believe blizzard intended this.

Deleted
    please delete thread before blizz notices this and fixs this. They all ready ruined boar meat and they will fix this soon too.......... :<

Quote Originally Posted by misq View Post
    please delete thread before blizz notices this and fixs this. They all ready ruined boar meat and they will fix this soon too.......... :<
    just.... delete the thread....

No point too many people know about it already , might aswell let everyone get benefit from it before it gets nerfed.

Sounds like too much hassle for 5-7k/h
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    Sounds like too much hassle for 5-7k/h
    Well it is good enough for me , just kill 30 mobs and vendoring trash for 5-7k gold .

Plus we get elixir of ancient knowledge which is very useful & the rep aswell

I did quite a few turn ins and only got one bag. Was this nerfed?

Deleted
    Wow, 7k per hour at best. its fuckin nothing :^)

10+ Year Old Account
    7k/hour is with extremely good luck. I just killed about 20 Steamwheedle rares and got a grand total of 3 bags, one of which contained some Complicated Wood.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Tanks for telling me about this! Hopefully I will try this out later this afternoon and attempt to climb out of povert... may actually upgrade to a level 3 garrison for the first time ever if it works!

- - - Updated - - -

Just kidding.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    yeah delete the thread before Blizzard knows, like they didn't notice the waves of russian players jumping in and off italian servers

Deleted
    screw the gold, this is a great way to become exalted with Steamwheedle

Quote Originally Posted by S7orm View Post
    yeah delete the thread before Blizzard knows, like they didn't notice the waves of russian players jumping in and off italian servers
    They'll just assume they're cheating like always.
    『Fun Removed by DPRK 』

Deleted
    There are no groups on the EU group finder doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    There are no groups on the EU group finder doing this.

Its mean to be soloed, SooL if you can't solo them

And as far as i can tell, the bags are boss only dropped, meaning anyone can loot that bag, consideirng its a FFA kill, you better be quick to looting that bag or else someone can get it. The rep turn in though is a player drop and you will always get it.

I don't know why you guys are freaking out like this is a massive exploit, it's just farming mobs that drop items worth a lot of gold. Worst case scenario they might reduce the sell price of complicated wood? The quest items give you about as much gold as a regular quest.

Should find a group actually could use more rep...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    I'm just pissed they nerfed the droprate of elixirs.
    Considering you can get from 1-85 with one potion how many do you really need? :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by c313 View Post
    Its mean to be soloed, SooL if you can't solo them
    No, they are not meant to be soloed just because certain CAN solo them (with a lot of patience).

They are clearly designed to be taken out by parties or groups of random people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Just look for Steam Gag/Steam Aog in LFG tool, farm those over and over while server hopping. Super close to each other.

kind of hilarious how kiddies will work hard for 7k gold per hour when I can make that in about 2 seconds without lifting a finger. This expac has been incredibly easy to make money. Flipping stuff on the auction house has put my worth from 1.4 million up to 3.6 million. I've even bought 3 mythic 695 items on the bmah for my alts, and fully geared them in boe's and crafteds. Easy game.

i hope that will be hotfix quickly, system abuse in a game is so lame

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cockaroo View Post
    kind of hilarious how kiddies will work hard for 7k gold per hour when I can make that in about 2 seconds without lifting a finger. This expac has been incredibly easy to make money. Flipping stuff on the auction house has put my worth from 1.4 million up to 3.6 million. I've even bought 3 mythic 695 items on the bmah for my alts, and fully geared them in boe's and crafteds. Easy game.
    your still a fag tho

Infracted.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2014-12-15 at 06:22 PM.