Holy Paladin Asking for Help

So, I've recently switched back to my Holy Paladin after essentially years of not playing. I had this character active in Mists, but really I was carried to gear to add my Holy Prism and Devotion Aura to Thok for our Progression, and went right back to my Death Knight after we had the boss on farm.

I don't think I have much issue with gear, I know that I personally want to be headed towards Crit and Haste since that seems to help me personally, and from what I hear the stats are a matter of personal preference. So I don't know what I'm doing wrong, it has to be the way I'm healing somehow. I'm doing my best to Holy Shock - Holy Light - Holy Light - Holy Shock, give Eternal Flame to our tanks or someone who is consistently taking damage, and use Holy Prism for more bursty parts of the fight, rather than on Cooldown.

At any rate, here is my armory and my logs from the last time I raided. I'll take any constructive criticism, and I appreciate any help in advance.

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...e/Jayce/simple
    Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-taken&boss=-2

Deleted
    I notice you've taken Glyph of Avenging Wrath, which does nothing for your ability to heal others. If you want the self-healing it offers you should take Glyph of Protector of the Innocent instead. I would also recommend swapping out Glyph of Divinity for Glyph of Flash of Light. You might also consider taking Merciful Wrath, as Avenging Wrath, without it, mostly makes your spells too powerful for too short a time, resulting in a lot of overhealing. Taking Merciful Healing often lets you use it on cooldown, or if you need it ready for a specific phase you can easily time it while mixing it into other parts of the encounter, increasing your healing and mana efficiency. You should also prioritize spirit above all other stats on your neck, cloak, rings and trinkets, which you have not been doing and this will substantially help as it will effectively allow you to cast more Flash of Lights which will improve your performance.

Your combat log doesn't work for me, might just be an issue with their servers atm.

So are you suggesting a complete switch for the Three Main Glyphs? Even Replacing Sac? Or Keep Sac and replace Flash of Light?
    Last edited by Kozik; 2014-12-14 at 08:41 AM.

Deleted
    Glyphs you have right now are fine. If you want (and I would) you can swap out PotI for Sac but at least now you're running with viable glyphs!

Also, it appears that the logs are working now.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/TWF2hY8grBtPx6Zm

But I noticed a huge difference just in The Endless Waves, so I'm curious as to if it was really just bad glyphs, although I hope there are more improvements I can make.