Deleted

[BUG?]Enhanced Pyrotechnics removes Heating Up

Hello everyone!

And nice to meet you. Made an account after lurking for decades.
    Title explains the problem pretty well I think. I was wondering if this is a bug or that I am missing something. I've tested it several times and it keeps happening.

Scorch also removes Heating Up after I received the Enchanced Pyrotechnics perk.
    Last edited by mmoc8b23de72e4; 2014-12-14 at 10:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heating up is removed if you don't score critical strike with fireball/scorch/FFB/pyroblast.
    basically this:
    fireball crit
    get heating up
    fireball normal
    get enhanced pyrotechnics
    lose heating up
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Hmm ok, but doesn't that give you less instant pyroblasts? Cause as soon as you get 1 heating up, and you don't crit with the next ability you're screwed.
    I'm probably missing something, forgive me, I'm sick :P

10+ Year Old Account
    No, that's how heating up and Pyroblast! works, you have to score 2 crits in a row. With Enhanced Pyrotechnics you get more chances to break the "i can't get the first fucking crit" streak every time you score non-crit, that's it. If you have heating up, you probably want to use inferno blast because it always crits and work towards Pyroblast!
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Alright, thanks for clearing that up!

Enhanced pyro simply helps smooth out the "first crit" and then you can get your second one with inferno blast.

read the icy veins rotation guide.
    After you get heating up, finish whatever you are casting (Fireball) and be spamming inferno blast as it finishes to proc Pyroblast.