Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

The ChaosVanguard - Multi-Gaming community (16+) Mature

My name is Drathoris and I am Leader of the NA division for Heroes of the Storm
    Rekto is the Leader of the EU division of the Heroes of the Storm

I am making this post to inform you about our wonderful community
    The Chaos Vanguard

What is "The Chaos Vanguard"?
    The Chaos Vanguard is a massive multi-gaming community which has been founded about one year ago by long term friends and people who have a dedication and passion for gaming together. It's a community that is always looking to entertain and keep a nice environment between the members. We currently have around 200+ people online each day with a total of over 2000 members registered, it has been growing significantly since we started and we're not planning on stopping any time soon. Expect a mature, relaxed and fun environment when you meet most of our members.

What other games do we play?
    League of Legends
    Dota 2
    Smite
    Counter Strike:GO
    Archeage
    Infestation
    Path of Exile
    H1Z1
    TOME
    And many more...

What can you expect from us?
    We offer many different things such as:
    Informative discussions on our forums pertaining to the game
    Grouping up for Bonus XP
    Daily custom games
    Coaching for those who want to up their game
    Streaming support
    And the most important thing of all is for everyone to have fun!

Are there any requirements to join?
    There are no in-game level requirements, everyone is welcome to join us! The only requirement you will need is to have Teamspeak 3 and a microphone. Also we strive to have a fun and mature environment so being 16+ is a MUST.

How to join?
    If you are interested in joining sign up for our forums on our website and apply, and once your on Teamspeak we will get you sorted out
    TS IP: ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk
    http://forums.thechaosvanguard.co.uk
    We also have a Channel /join Chaos Vanguard in game

Feel free to add me in game
    My Battle.net launcher is always open so just drop me a message
    Battle.net ID is Drath#1914
    or you can contact me at Paradoxila@gmail.com if you have any further questions and want to reach me directly

Add Rekto at Rekto#2134 this is his Battle.Net ID if your playing on the EU servers hes the man you need to talk to
    Last edited by Pandor; 2014-12-23 at 10:32 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I suggest you to make your own chat channel in Hots, can make it easy to talk to people then.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    thats a good suggestion thanks man

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that is how reddit gets people together, makes it easy to find good people and group up.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    “Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”
    ― Albert Camus

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandor View Post
    “Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”
    ― Albert Camus
    Here lives a free man. Nobody serves him.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    lol I like it but lol thats how i bump my recruitment threads I like to use inspirational quotes promoting tactics friendship and teamwork

I feel if that can be seen just up front from the recruitment post then my well meaning spirit and determination will be given a chance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandor View Post
    There are no in-game level requirements, everyone is welcome to join us! The only requirement you will need is to have Teamspeak 3 and a microphone. Also we strive to have a fun and mature environment so being 16+ is a MUST.
    How do you ensure that people are 16 ?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    well there is no absolute way to tell but we have a trialist process in so as to screen people who may be unfit to join our clan

otherwise we have people post their age and their birthdate

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    well some 16 year olds can be reasonably mature so we give the benefit of the doubt just to be fair because arguably there are some 20-30 year olds who are immature

- - - Updated - - -

our age gate used t be 18+

- - - Updated - - -

Join us at The Chaos Vanguard www.thechaosvanguard.co.uk/ A multinational community where champions are made and men are tested (women too ;p)

- - - Updated - - -

“Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
    ― Mark Twain

- - - Updated - - -

“Anybody can become angry — that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way — that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.”
    ― Aristotle

- - - Updated - - -

“If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected .”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

- - - Updated - - -

“In a race between danger and indecision, the difference between life and death comes down to confidence. Faith in our abilities, certainty in ourselves and the trust we put in others.”
    ― Emily Thorne

- - - Updated - - -

“Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

- - - Updated - - -

“Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never—in nothing, great or small, large or petty—never give in, except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.”
    ― Winston S. Churchill

- - - Updated - - -

“The thing about a hero, is even when it doesn't look like there's a light at the end of the tunnel, he's going to keep digging, he's going to keep trying to do right and make up for what's gone before, just because that's who he is.”
    ― Joss Whedon

- - - Updated - - -

“It is wise to direct your anger towards problems -- not people; to focus your energies on answers -- not excuses.”
    ― William Arthur Ward

- - - Updated - - -

“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”
    ― Mahatma Gandhi

- - - Updated - - -

“Great teams do not hold back with one another. They are unafraid to air their dirty laundry. They admit their mistakes, their weaknesses, and their concerns without fear of reprisal.”
    ― Patrick Lencioni,

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    “Somewhere in the world there is a defeat for everyone. Some are destroyed by defeat, and some made small and mean by victory. Greatness lives in one who triumphs equally over defeat and victory.”
    ― John Steinbeck, The Acts of King Arthur and His Noble Knights

quotes of the day in case anyoen is wondering im thinking of doin an app lol

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Murky Best hero period thoughts?

Deleted
    There is a thread for finding a team or players. Can be found here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rs-team-thread