Thread: Need Holy Help

Need Holy Help

I did Holy Pally back in BC, but havent really done any healing since then since i ran my shaman. Now i've switched back to pally to change the group dynamic and i feel very underwhelming and was hoping for some advice.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ons=36&fight=6

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iantish/simple

I've looked over some of the posts and just dont understand why my throughput is so weak. I know im not optimal geared but im not that bad it shouldnt be better i think.

Deleted
    Gear wise the situation doesn't look too bad. You probably do want to change Crystalline Blood Drop to something else though. Throwing at least the cheap enchants on rings/neck will help also.

After looking at the log some things catch my eye.

1:You have Sanctified Wrath talent chosen but only used it once in the fight during the very end. You could have used it way earlier or twice even to prolong one of the mushroom lifespans by a decent amount.

2:You're casting Holy Light without a proc awfully lot when you never actually dip below 50% mana because of the blue mushrooms. No need to save when you don't OOM anyway.

3:Holy Prism usage seems a bit low. It's big heal for us with low CD and Brackenspores phases are very predictable so throwing the odd one out just to get shields rolling is better than not using it at all.

4:Holy Shock usage could be a bit higher as well. Eternal Flame ticks heal for a very decent amount especially paired with Beacon of Faith.

5:You have Beacon of Light glyphed but never once in the fight you actually moved so perhaps consider changing the glyph to something else like Divinity or Merciful Wrath if you keep Sanctified Wrath talented.

And lastly a lot of your heals seems to have gone to tanks and your Monk have sniped a decent amount having you slightly higher overheal than it could be.