US 32 Hunter LF Mythic guild

Currently in Exiled Legion which are US 32 2/7 in Mythic right now. I have raided since Vanilla and always been in a top raiding tier. Vanilla all the way through to Cataclysm I was in a top 10 US guild known as Crimson. pre-nerf muru... Ulduar top 10 during progression etc. We disbanded and the GM and I and a few others joined another guild known as this one i'm in now. I took the last few months off the siege of orgrimmar farming after we were 14/14H due to family reasons.

Going into mythic and WoD we had a large roster, and coming back after a few months my spot isn't as accessible as a main anymore. So im looking to find a new home after so long. I have raided with my guild in Highmaul to fill spots while i search for a new home so I know what i'm doing.

I'm looking for a guild thats currently in Top 50 US 20m. I know my class, best specs for situations... stats priorities etc. My availability to raid is anytime from 8pm EST to 2AM est everyday M-F. Weekends anytime.

My current GM and officers can vouch for my playing ability, dedication, strong raid ethic, coming prepared and you may speak with them at any point for references. I am looking for a good home, normal people where progression is the goal and wants a dedicated knowledgeable hunter and treats raiders like family.

Personalized response over copy and paste gets my attention. Leaving your bnet tag to talk is a good idea as well Ty!
    Last edited by Sydarm; 2014-12-14 at 04:07 PM.

Hey man, sorry you had to leave a guild you really enjoyed that always blows. I need some big dick DPS we're currently US 53 and expect us to kill brackenspore tomorrow. We're rowdy as fuck but know how to be serious and keep it fun people will always play better when having fun I'd love to chat with you. Our Website is Finaleguild.com and my Btag is Seroz#1883 hope to see you soon mang <3 (Shout out to my boy under 1% M'uru wipes it's nice to see more OG players still kickin it)

Hey Sydarm
    We have been looking for a hunter for quite some time I'm from Pure on Antonidas and we killed M'uru before any nerf also so I feel your pain there! lol We have been around for over seven years under the same leadership we are 2/7M Highmaul. My bnet/real id is: empress_serenity@hotmail.com . For other info our website is www.pureraiders.com/forums . Please feel free to message me with any questions, looking forward to hearing from you

voodoo - guild (dot ) com

3/7 mythic, horde mal'ganis

we really need a hunter. looking forward to hearing from you

I'd be interested in a chat with you. Voodoo is currently 3/7 Mythic. We have immediate spots for people who can come in, perform and carry their own weight. Hit me up if you want to talk.

Flash#1780

Sydarm,

We're Guiles Theme Song on Magtheridon Horde, currently 2/7m, raiding Mon->Thurs 8-12am est. Feel free to add me timoseewho#1824 if you want to learn more about the guild.

Teem
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho