Level 3 Barn & Work Order Question

Hello,

If I remove my Barn after queueing enough orders to earn the Master Trapper achievement, will it free up the queue when I rebuild it? In other words, I want to start farming Savage Bloods the second I can build a level 3 Barn.

15+ Year Old Account
    No, the building keeps working through the work orders even when it isn't there. When you rebuild it you can pick up the orders it completed while it was off and any orders it hasn't completed yet will still be in the queue.

Anyway the second your barn will be level 3 the work orders will start to give you savage blood. Even those already queue. The loot you get on work order is determined on pickup and not when they are ready.

Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    Anyway the second your barn will be level 3 the work orders will start to give you savage blood. Even those already queue. The loot you get on work order is determined on pickup and not when they are ready.
    You only get Savage Blood from Work Orders made with specific Nagrand Elite beasts. You cannot trap these before level 3.