Thread: Quartermaster

Deleted

Quartermaster

This is the funniest thing that is happening to me in some games in ladder, people think that by killing him it will make my recruits back to 1/1 instead of the 3/3 they see. So many good results I´m getting with the Quartermaster + Muster for battle. Some minutes ago I had a board full of recruits, a Quartermaster and Tirion... my opponent, a priest, chose to mind control the quartermaster..... lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanish4ever View Post
    This is the funniest thing that is happening to me in some games in ladder, people think that by killing him it will make my recruits back to 1/1 instead of the 3/3 they see. So many good results I´m getting with the Quartermaster + Muster for battle. Some minutes ago I had a board full of recruits, a Quartermaster and Tirion... my opponent, a priest, chose to mind control the quartermaster..... lol.
    Quartermaster is my new favorite Paladin card. Especially when you bait out Flamestrike on T7.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Deleted
    I'm loving him, and had a sweet plan to tie it in with the hobgoblin card (gives +2/+2 to any minion you play with 1 attack. Found out that the hobgoblin doesn't work with muster for battle, and had my opponent apologise to me....

Curious how Hobgoblin works with Echoing Ooze. Does the second Ooze get the +2/+2 on top of being a 3/4 from the copy? I doubt it but neat to pull off if it does.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahdik View Post
    Curious how Hobgoblin works with Echoing Ooze. Does the second Ooze get the +2/+2 on top of being a 3/4 from the copy? I doubt it but neat to pull off if it does.
    Nah. Second Ooze isn't a "played" minion for one, and will spawn as 3/4 as well, meaning it wouldn't be a viable target anyway.

Ooze DOES work with Sword Of Justice though, making a 2/3 followed by a 3/4

SoJ is a bit wierd.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)