The Topless Tower is now a Talen (shrug)

So, fellow Holy Paladins, what do you think of this ? Especially since it's competing with second Beacon (meaning that it will probably never be picked).
    In my opinion, they could have chosen a better Legendary to bring into the Talent system (Judge Ring or Cloak for example).
    For the Glory of Mankind

Not a fan. It's too RNG. On average it's only going to proc every couple minutes which means it's just as likely to proc at a not useful time as a useful one.

I've played around with it. With Crusader's Might and Divine Purpose and using Light of Dawn on CD it's up pretty often, maybe once a minute on average, but for high end content it's not viable. Someone's just going to yell out you for not topping people off as a holy pally.
    It currently procs the full duration of the mastery buff from the heart of azerite talent but I'm sure that's a bug and will be removed.

I'd prefer Maraad's. We can control it's use and it makes Light of the Martyr more useful.
    Last edited by pendragyn; 2018-04-27 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Added my experience with it.

Quote Originally Posted by pendragyn View Post
    Not a fan. It's too RNG. On average it's only going to proc every couple minutes which means it's just as likely to proc at a not useful time as a useful one.

I've played around with it. With Crusader's Might and Divine Purpose and using Light of Dawn on CD it's up pretty often, maybe once a minute on average, but for high end content it's not viable. Someone's just going to yell out you for not topping people off as a holy pally.
    It currently procs the full duration of the mastery buff from the heart of azerite talent but I'm sure that's a bug and will be removed.

I'd prefer Maraad's. We can control it's use and it makes Light of the Martyr more useful.
    Yeh Maraad's cloak effect would be way better! RNG talents will always be worse since healers need reliability for big damage bursts.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Yeh Maraad's cloak effect would be way better! RNG talents will always be worse since healers need reliability for big damage bursts.
    your opinion is not wanted here, enemy of my country.

Last time I logged in the beta (maybe even alpha), Awakening was buggy AF and trigerred the cd of Avenging Wrath. I don't know if this talent is designed to work this way, but IMO it just makes this talent totally useless. And on this precise topic, Maraad could have been a way better choice (I actually liked this playstyle).

Deleted
    Last I checked it was in the same tier as Sanc Wrath and Avenging Crusader, both of which arent amazing in a raid environment, I expect sanc wrath to be the strongest for raid healing in this row however.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revisual View Post
    Last I checked it was in the same tier as Sanc Wrath and Avenging Crusader, both of which arent amazing in a raid environment, I expect sanc wrath to be the strongest for raid healing in this row however.
    I heared from the holy paladin in my guild that Avenging Crusader before it's buff (when it heals for 175% of damage and not 250%) that it already was stronger than Aura Mastery with Aura of Sacrifice now in Legion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vratz View Post
    I heared from the holy paladin in my guild that Avenging Crusader before it's buff (when it heals for 175% of damage and not 250%) that it already was stronger than Aura Mastery with Aura of Sacrifice now in Legion.
    It only heals 3 targets at a time though, earlyer it was healing a much larger group of people, so the potential really isn't there now that it only hits 3.
    Last edited by mmoc7eebfb72e4; 2018-05-17 at 03:58 PM.