I miss roleplaying..

I transfered my Paladin to another server, and it's just not the same anymore

The fun I have while RPing is amazing, I just loved the way people were social with each other, you could go down a river near Stormwind, and you'll see two or three people sitting there chatting, you join in and just having some fun conversation togheter!

However, the transfer I did was a month ago and can't refund it, and I don't have the money for another transfer around

And I don't know, I really only want to RP with a high level character, 90 or 100. I also want to try Draenor, and aah I can't put myself through leveling again!
    Last edited by Tyze; 2014-12-15 at 01:24 AM.

Deleted
    ok

Tell me more

10+ Year Old Account
    Is creating an alt Paladin on your old/prefered realm something you wouldn't try? I mean, unless you want it to be your main and do raids with it there's no reason you can't have your "serious" Paladin and your RP Paladin.

I do a similar thing myself. I have my first ever character as main on The Maelstrom (see below) but I keep a fairly active warrior alt at Argent Dawn whenever I feel the urge to just enjoy some storytelling evening.
    Last edited by Azgraal; 2014-12-15 at 01:37 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    Is creating an alt Paladin on your old/prefered realm something you don't wouldn't try? I mean, unless you want it to be your main and do raids with it there's no reason you can't have your "serious" Paladin and your RP Paladin.

I do a similar thing myself. I have my first ever character as main on The Maelstrom (see below) but I keep a fairly active warrior alt at Argent Dawn whenever I feel the urge to just enjoy some storytelling evening.

Hm I guess you're right. But all transmogs and stuff ah.. Guess it will be like starting from the beginning :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Hm I guess you're right. But all transmogs and stuff ah.. Guess it will be like starting from the beginning :P
    Fear not, unless you absolutely loathe leveling it can be a fresh great experience. I was a bit tired of releveling new characters too, but by doing it really slowly and taking time even at low levels to wander around SW (as I play Alliance) and see all the open RP that was going on there I really enjoyed it.

Moreso, due to my characters backstory, I joined a guild really well organised in terms of RPing and I did lots of "missions" with them, which actually made me level a couple times.
    Last edited by Azgraal; 2014-12-15 at 01:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which server are you on?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Why did you leave your rp server though if you like rp'ing so much?