Thread: "Prelate" title

"Prelate" title

Hey guys first post here! sorry if the incorrect forum.

I just finished grinding the Council of Exarch rep for the "Prelate" title, and now I see that the title is not account wide. I wanted to know if this is a bug or if it is intended? It took like 6 hours to get the title so it would be a shame if it was just per character ><

Thanks!

None of the wod rep grind ones seem to be, of the frostwolves and "conservationist" definetly isnt. Neither is lord/lady of war, yet stuff like the dwarfstalker for nemesis quests is (for at least your faction)

Its strange

Quote Originally Posted by eggs View Post
    None of the wod rep grind ones seem to be, of the frostwolves and "conservationist" definetly isnt. Neither is lord/lady of war, yet stuff like the dwarfstalker for nemesis quests is (for at least your faction)

Its strange
    I actually have "of the Frostwolves" and it's available on all my characters, both horde and alliance, which is why I found it strange that Prelate wasn't.

I have Prelate, "Conservationist", and Peacekeeper; none of them are account wide. Not sure why Blizzard chose to go this route with the WoD reps.

Deleted
    Talon King/Queen is available on all characters, so seems to be a mix.

7+ Year Old Account
    Prelate seems to be account wide currently

Quote Originally Posted by gambit998 View Post
    Prelate seems to be account wide currently
    Can confirm, at least for alliance.

You guys revived an 18 month old thread. All of these titles are account wide and have been for months.
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mmocfc5cb9829c View Post
    Can confirm, at least for alliance.
    for horde as well?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MinerneX View Post
    Necrooooooooooo
    Better this then create a new thread for no reason and besides prelate title right now is something many people would like as a horde character.