Balance Druid Query

Hi

I've rerolled to my balance druid and am enjoying it very much however I really need some advice. A lot of guides I've been reading have been saying Haste is my priority stat however I've chosen the Euphoria talent with Incarnation. Now surely because I already have the passive haste benefit from Euphoria surely Crit should be my prio stat. Could anyone possibly shed some light on this?

Thankyou

Starburn

Deleted
    The haste bonus from Euphoria is a multiplier, it shouldn't affect your stat weights (much). Just try to avoid vers (and multistrike to some extend) and you're good.

15+ Year Old Account
    Even with Euphoria, Starfire still has quite a long cast.

Anyway, according Simcraft all secondary stats are close to 0.5 value of INT (a little bit below). Mastery currently sims for me slightly higher than Haste but that's for single target and no movement. Since they are close, I prefer haste since it's bit more convinient when you have to move a lot. Only versa is around 0.4 so as Gebuz said, as long as you try to avoid versa you'll be good

Quote Originally Posted by Gebuz View Post
    The haste bonus from Euphoria is a multiplier, it shouldn't affect your stat weights (much). Just try to avoid vers (and multistrike to some extend) and you're good.
    Well so far I've been prioritising Crit and Mastery and I can pull 11k dps single target even at the low IL that I am (595). Obviously I've just freshly dinged :P

Thanks for the help though!

Quote Originally Posted by Starburn View Post
    Hi

I've rerolled to my balance druid and am enjoying it very much however I really need some advice. A lot of guides I've been reading have been saying Haste is my priority stat however I've chosen the Euphoria talent with Incarnation. Now surely because I already have the passive haste benefit from Euphoria surely Crit should be my prio stat. Could anyone possibly shed some light on this?

Thankyou

Starburn
    this thread gimme aids...

10+ Year Old Account
    mastery >> haste/crit > everything else.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    mastery >> haste/crit > everything else.
    This. Mastery is definitely a stat worth stacking.
    Moonlife, Boomkin/Tree, Silvermoon, VTX