Deleted

Uh dk questions general and for twin Ogrons Mythic

Hey Community,

this is my first post on MMO-Champion so please be nice to me :)

Here are my questions:

1. Plague leech-> How to use it properly.. i use it after my gut feeling mostly when i need runes.

2. We are progressing Twin Ogrons atm. and there i noticed something. when Whirlwind is coming i switch from using Blood Boil to Scourge Strike, but there comes my first question-> if switching to Scourge strike is it usefull to use the frostdeathrunes on blood boil(to keep the death runes) and does this work anyhow properly. because yesterday i tried to do that but i kept getting an frost Rune (using Magic Runes as Rune Addon), after only using scourge Strike on the blood Deathrunes. And then when i used Blood boil on the frostdeath runes one of the blood runes who wasnt recharging at that time switched to Death and the Frost Deathrune switched from Death to Frost.

Any Tips for Twin Ogrons to maximise my DPS? reports/qNbtK1d7k2yDzjXC#boss=1719&wipes=1&type=damage-done (they are in german, sorry :( )
    (Warcraftlogs)

greetz,
    Rekkles-EU-Blackhand

Deleted
    Blood Boil doesn't use Frost Runes. You can use either Icy Touch or Festering Strikes to convert them to Death.
    Last edited by mmoc9bef67a441; 2014-12-15 at 04:03 PM.

Deleted
    Well that wasnt what i was trying to imply-> you have 3 runesets a 2 Runes-> BB UU FF and after converting them to deathrunes it looks like this BDBD UU FDFD (BD-> Bloodrune converted to deathrune same with FD just for Frost). When i was using an BD on SS and BB on an FD i kept getting an BD instead of B and an F instead of FD.

Fairly new to Unholy, so apologies if I get something wrong, but I believe you don't want to use Scourge Strike with death runes, only unholy. The reason being that only Festering Strike, Blood Boil, and Icy Touch convert their respective runes to death runes. So using SS on a (blood)death rune will make it recharge as a blood. You would have to wait until another frost/death recharged and use FS to convert it back to a death rune.

I do not know why BB would be converting a death rune back into a frost.
    "I will say, I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act."

Deleted
    Well normally single target you cycle between 6x SS and then 2xSS and 2xFS. The thing with the rune recharging as Frost is a Bug or just stupid mechanic as it seems. read in another thread about it that this might be a bug but will be fixed in 6.1 earliest.. I tested a bit and i understand the mechanic behind it, its just dumb.. they regenerate as Blood and as soon as you convert a death rune into a death rune it switches between those runepairs, the recharging blood runes become death runes and the normally as Death rune recharging frost runes become frost runes..

It's just how the Regen system unfortunately works. If you have a Blood rune and a Death (frost) rune it will return the Blood rune as death instead of the frost. Just as how when you have 4 death runes it will go Blood (death, Blood (death), Frost (death, Frost (death). It sucks because it can make runes Regen weird.

If you're more intent on keeping the death runes I would wager a FS beats a BB/IT combo still, which would be a way to avoid the weird Regen of runes. Normally you never do FS on death runes but it could help