Good Blog Hosting?

I was looking at bluehost after reading a review from http://www.bestadrevenue.com/web-hosting.html

3.95 for drag and drop/ wordpress blog seems like a decent deal.

If you want to share your sex life, traveling or house purchases you can use General Off topic. A lot of people already do.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    If you want to share your sex life, traveling or house purchases you can use General Off topic. A lot of people already do.
    This is so accurate that it breaks my heart. Cybran knows what's up.

Already OP, I can personally recommend:
    1. Weebly ($50/year or free if you let them have their logo on footer of your page) for general website easy building. Lots of themes. They do have a blog section but it's prob not as good as Wordpress.
    2. You can just install a LAMP server on an old laptop and install Wordpress on it. Themes are pretty limited and it takes some technical skill, but you can do it yourself and it's free beside electricity.
    3. I heard blue host was good but never used it. It's prob same as (2) but they just do the hosting. Idk though, it's nicer if you control the server so you can make changes (like remove "powered by Wordpress" on the bottom).

Soooo ya that's all I can recommend lol.