Deleted

[Fury] Unquenchable Thirst or Sudden Death?

Can someone clarify when to go with UT or SD? So many different opinions. Is the decision based on gear/crit? or something else? As it seems now, I'm sitting with like 20% crit unbuffed and still have "dead" time when waiting for Bloodthirst to crit somtimes.
    Last edited by mmoc1406f1c7ef; 2014-12-15 at 05:25 PM.

At 20% crit unbuffed, I think you'll want to go SD.

I switched to SD with my 16% crit unbuffed and noticed quite an improvement in my dps.

7+ Year Old Account
    UT = never, it's just terrible. FS > SD is pure single target.

SD > FS > squirrel > UqT

10+ Year Old Account
    sucks because i like the playstyle of UT.

Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    sucks because i like the playstyle of UT.
    Same here :P

Deleted
    How can't you like trolling frost mage during the pull thanks to your SD procs ??

Unless you're bleeding edge Mythic raiding, play whichever one you prefer. If you like no deadtime, go UnqTh. Try them both out with as many raid buffs as you can on a raid dummy for 5 min, see if there's a marked diff in your dps.
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned

This was answered in the main Fury sticky thread recently, but basically play whichever you prefer between FS and SD. UqT is worse at all gear and crit levels.

Deleted
    Sudden death or furious strikes. Furious strikes is a dps increase on patchwerk fights.

Deleted
    Never go UqT