Did the Guild Style War Cheat?

They went through all of mythic within like 2 days. Faster than any other guild. What gives?
    Quote Originally Posted by Egzis View Post
    I swear, if vanilla was released right now with updated graphics, it would be the laughing stock of the decade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    This whole thread explains in a pretty nice manner how can Beliebers exist.

Asian.
    /10char

Seems they were a bit over-geared using bmah (I'm not sure though) and 6 first bosses are straightforward on top level. Imperator Mar'gok was the challenging boss which took some time for them to kill.

They had a full 10 ilvl on Paragon when their respective Imperator kills happened, I believe.

Something about BMAH and being able to obtain tons of pieces from it due to free server transfers or something. Not sure how accurate that is, just something I heard. Either way, the ilvl gap was absolutely massive.

Free server xfers for getting lots of BMAH gear, while kinda shifty, IS perfectly legit, to be honest. I mean, it's not particularly... 'honorable' I guess, but it's not really cheating either.

They were pretty overgeared from BMAH, but I'm sure if US/EU had free xfers they would've done the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can see that being shady i didn't see them being close at all when Paragon killed it not even front page 2 days later there #3 0_o
    How is it competing if you get free transfers and just buy stuff on the BMAH considered legit. I know it's in game but i feel that's kinda dishonorable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twixtor View Post
    I can see that being shady i didn't see them being close at all when Paragon killed it not even front page 2 days later there #3 0_o
    How is it competing if you get free transfers and just buy stuff on the BMAH considered legit. I know it's in game but i feel that's kinda dishonorable.
    It's still a tactic available to all guilds. Everyone else just decided not to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    It's still a tactic available to all guilds. Everyone else just decided not to do it.
    Think the issue is that server transfers SEEM (I do not know for certain) to be free on CN servers. They certainly are not on EU/US servers and they also have a 3 day CD I believe.

they cost 1.5 USD yes that is 1 dollar 50 cents for them to transfer.