Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    Not really. If you're on a PVP server, you know what to expect.. I think it may even have some sort of disclaimer before you create a character there.

And, as sad as it sounds, for some people WoW is their life (outside of work). PvP should be as balanced as it can be to make it fair and enjoyable for everyone.
    That's like saying "If you don't have top of the line brand cloths, as well as a sexy face, you know what to expect by going to public schools".

Ganking lowbies is bullying. It offers no benefits besides the high from making someone else miserable.

Is Will of the Forsaken that much worse than Every Man for Himself? It may not be as good, but isn't it at least comparable?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieChicken View Post
    I still cannot understand why devs are so reluctant to do the simple fix : disable racials in rated play.
    This. In fact, disable them in PVP altogether.

The only way to achieve true balance is to have every player use the same class/spec/race. That is not going to happen (and I don't think it should), but if racials are as game-breaking as they are being treated, then they have no place in PVP. Let people complain about OP comps/class abilities instead

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by havok2020 View Post
    Is Will of the Forsaken that much worse than Every Man for Himself? It may not be as good, but isn't it at least comparable?
    3 minute cooldown on Will of the Forsaken, shares a cooldown with similar effects for 30 seconds. Breaks Fear, Charm or Sleep effects. The only one of those I see consistently is fear. So Will is much worse than EMFH.. at least IMO, although I'm sure many others would agree.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    That's like saying "If you don't have top of the line brand cloths, as well as a sexy face, you know what to expect by going to public schools".

Ganking lowbies is bullying. It offers no benefits besides the high from making someone else miserable.

I'm not saying it's acceptable or honorable in any manner. But Blizzard has stated they specifically condone it on PVP servers and if you choose to PVP flag on any server. I again believe they put in a disclaimer when you create a character on a PVP server (at least for the first time) that advises you that you can be attacked at any time by other players.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    3 minute cooldown on Will of the Forsaken, shares a cooldown with similar effects for 30 seconds. Breaks Fear, Charm or Sleep effects. The only one of those I see consistently is fear. So Will is much worse than EMFH.. at least IMO, although I'm sure many others would agree.
    Fair enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Ganking lowbies has always been part of WoW. For lore and gameplay reasons, to not kill the opposition would be downright strange, and should be expected on a PVP server. If this were real life, you would never ask your sworn enemy if they were capable of defending themselves against you and then only attack if they answered 'yes'.

It's very simple.......
    Blizzard is a business, like any business, it's there to make money.
    What's an easy way to do it for them? Maybe make one side so stupidly imbalanced that people PAY for a faction change. Then when the faction change money slows.... make the other side imbalanced, and rake in all the cash from the inevitable faction changes again. Those saying racials do not make a difference, yah they do, but if it were not racial it would be something else compelling enough to make the money mill work again. Each race and class gets imbalanced by design.. all to keeps us paying, everything since beta shows this to be fact. So just deal with it and have as much fun as you can, but there's no need to get all worked up about it, your class or faction, or race has had...or will have the EZ mode button hit for it sometime. Right now humans are the pick, deal with it for a bit, but know it will change.

Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    It does satisfy my sadistic needs then they bring out their lvl 100s and I kill them too mwahahahahahh

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Spoiler Alert- Even if they nerf EMFH, I doubt those top PvP'ers will suddenly reroll Horde. Same with PvE right now, top raiding guilds are still predominately Horde, despite it being more balanced now.

EDIT- Dat OP's name.
    That's probably because Horde still has the best racials by far except for tanks. DPS still gain a lot by being blood elf.