Thread: Legion Vanguard

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Legion Vanguard

Hi

Anyone know how to summons this rare in Shat harbor? Been seeing the event on the map all day and the portal up but nothing else. Saw it dead this morning, so I´m not so sure its bugged like some people claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    The event is triggered by someone walking by it. If someone walks by it, and doesn't stick around and finish it, it bugs out. So to kill it, you need to be there when the event spawns, trigger it, and complete it.

I believe there are supposed to be some summoners you need to kill when the event first spawns to start through the event. However, I was there this morning when the event spawned, and saw no summoners... just the graphic of the portal appeared. I couldn't interact with the portal at all, although standing directly under it did a small amount of damage. Killing other mobs around the portal didn't seem to have any effect, and they don't seem to take the damage players do when positioned at the portal.
    Tishelle (Rogue) - Tisha (Mage) - Tishandra (DK) - Tisharia (Priest) - Tishanna (Warlock) - Tishie (Monk) - Tishette (Boosted Warrior )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryken View Post
    The event is triggered by someone walking by it. If someone walks by it, and doesn't stick around and finish it, it bugs out. So to kill it, you need to be there when the event spawns, trigger it, and complete it.
    I think this is correct. I went there this morning and I killed him successfully, so it's not always bugged.