(NA) Creating a New Guild

Hi there everyone, after New Years I am interested in starting my own guild and I'm looking for a few good people to help me tackle the project. The new guild will be on NA servers only and I'm considering either Wyrmrest Accord or Moon Guard. I have no preference to either horde or alliance but I do have some great idea's for guild structure, events, storylines and promotions.

My aim to create a guild where player decisions matter. Where a seemingly small option between A and B makes a mountain of a difference from event to event. I also want to give guild members the opportunity to grow their characters further, present them with tough choices and make them feel like they matter to the story.

I plan on incorporating a D20 system that I've used in the past and a decision based system I have tested as an officer in a previous guild.

I have been gone from Warcraft for a little over a year and this is how I would like to return. If anyone is at all interested please let me know below.

- - - Updated - - -

I just wanted to supply a bit more info, in case I was being to vague earlier; I'm interested in creating a political themed guild. One that has a public agenda which dictates how it reacts to the public (i.e, the realm and other guilds) and then also, a private agenda. This private agenda would take place in guild storyline and would only be open to those members of a certain standing within the guild.

My thinking is that with a political themed guild we would also be able to incorporate different 'sections' or 'branches', opening the flood gates to any number of players.

I think your idea is unique and ambitious. I don't see it having much of a future though. Not because your idea is bad, but just the general landscape of RP servers these days. I wish you the best of luck though!

Also, guild recruitment forum is that way. ---> Guild Recruitment