Thumbs down comparing start of Mop DK tank, to Wod DK tank.

hi there player coming back to game after a year or so break. checking out the dk tank a lot has changed. the style has changed over to a ranged version. im pretty sure all dks are a melee class or a hybrid of range and melee focusing on melee. do not get confused with hybrid classes. the platform was better at start of mists of pandaria and ill list some reasons.

#1 runic strike could be used with death coil on range for blood tap charges. this was not a choice made for like it is now ( no your using deathcoil to be one of your main attack rotation now.) i don't like any of this.

#2 necrotic strike got taken out from the whole class

#3 blood boil spam is becoming extremely annoying to build runic power.

#4 deathknight have been a melee tank

#5 the tooltip of blood tap is a flat out lie

#6 because of the many abilities that generated runic power dk tanking with the choice of blood tap made the rotations so fluid that praticaly everything was instant. as long you could supply the blood tap charges. With this style of gameplay being fun and appealing what was so bad about it that it had to be broken? please answer this question because dk tanking is extremely annoying as a returning player to the game.

geniuses know how to rekt the game than actually creating one.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

I don't get if you're complaining or praising the class/spec...

I dont get #5, how does it lie?
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Seems to just be the ol' standard whine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thieves cant View Post
    hi there player coming back to game after a year or so break. checking out the dk tank a lot has changed. the style has changed over to a ranged version. im pretty sure all dks are a melee class or a hybrid of range and melee focusing on melee. do not get confused with hybrid classes. the platform was better at start of mists of pandaria and ill list some reasons.

#1 runic strike could be used with death coil on range for blood tap charges. this was not a choice made for like it is now ( no your using deathcoil to be one of your main attack rotation now.) i don't like any of this. - Opinions are opinions, I like death coil personally, feels more like a death knight.

#2 necrotic strike got taken out from the whole class - I agree, this was a questionable change imo, but being blood, I personally didn't use it very often, so it's whatever for me.

#3 blood boil spam is becoming extremely annoying to build runic power. :roll eyes: Again, opinions are opinions.

#4 deathknight have been a melee tank - We're not warriors, we don't mindlessly bash our weapons into our enemies, we're death knights, we're a magic-enhanced juggernaut who use runic magic to sustain ourselves in the face of our enemies.

#5 the tooltip of blood tap is a flat out lie :roll eyes: ...i'm sorry, but would you care to elaborate such a vague, and imo, invalid statement?

#6 because of the many abilities that generated runic power dk tanking with the choice of blood tap made the rotations so fluid that praticaly everything was instant. as long you could supply the blood tap charges. With this style of gameplay being fun and appealing what was so bad about it that it had to be broken? please answer this question because dk tanking is extremely annoying as a returning player to the game. - I find nothing boring about DK tanking, i'm always having to micromanage my runes, RP and BT charges, everything feels very fluid, hitting every button feels important, as i'm actively effecting my survival. They did basically nothing to us in terms of quality of life, with the exception of the removal of Heart Strike, which isn't that bad of a change tbh, if anything, i'd want Blood Strike back, just to have a single target option for spending Blood runes, during times AoE is sub optimal, but again, kind of nit-picking.

geniuses know how to rekt the game than actually creating one.
    Feels like flame bait, but i'll bite.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.