RP in SWTOR: How is it nowadays?

I haven't touched the game for over a year, but when I quit I know there were a quite a few roleplaying guild active and you'd often see people in-character both on Dromund Kaas and Imperial Fleet.

How is the roleplaying in SWTOR at the moment? Is the community still active, or is it mostly dead?
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

There's still two RP-PvE servers and one RP-PvP server, and the Roleplaying section of the official forums has over 30K posts in it, the last of which was made a little after 2am today. I don't know how strong it was to begin with, but it seems like it's still going.

It's still active, as far as I'm aware. If there is one thing I commend Bioware for doing is creating a game where RP comes more easily as opposed to Blizzards.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Getting flashbacks to the fan fiction forums when the game launched and such glorious threads as "The Barely Legal Jedi" and "The Diary of a Pubescent Padawan". Good times.

But from what I hear (specifically from Larry Everitt, who covers the hell out of the game), RP is still pretty active on the RP servers. You just have to find a guild to RP with.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    It's still active, as far as I'm aware. If there is one thing I commend Bioware for doing is creating a game where RP comes more easily as opposed to Blizzards.
    How is that? I mean, you can't even sit in chairs : P

I was talking more about atmosphere really. I guess it really is from my own opinion but I had an easier time assuming a role and profession for my characters in SWTOR than in WoW.

Also, /chair is a workaround the no chair thing. >.>
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I went to an RP server for a while called Beregen Colony.

Was full of RP'ers and RP guilds. Which whilst fun could quickly lose their appeal when they recruited new RP people that didn't bother to learn how to RP and constantly ruined the "immersion" of RP. Nothing like being mid way through an RP session in Guild SH and someone running into the room with their companion out saying in /s "Lol what are you guys doing?"