R Druid LF raiding guild.

Hello,

I am a R druid looking for a guild that is need of a healer. I am not looking to be a bench player and i would love to join a guild who is in need of an active raid healer. I am currently 7/7N and 2/H my GS is 645. I have been a bit unlucky and the guild i currently am in has had it on personal loot and out of the last 2 weeks ive only got 1 piece of gear. I am working on the gear. I work hard, i show up early...prepared...and know all the fights. Looking for a guild going into mythic soon. I am currently on Skywall/Drak'thul. Willing to switch servers after trial period.
    Personal..Adult female with a life and job who is on regularly and wants to play because its fun. Raiding since vanilla

Thanks so much. #Maulli#1267 for questions or reply to post please and thank you

Hello Maulli,
    I just added you to battle tag, and wanted to reply here as well. I'm looking to add 1 more healer to my guild's Mythic roster.

We raid 4 nights/week for progression: Mon-Thurs 6pm-10pm Pacific
    Our current progression is 1/7 Mythic and 7/7 Heroic.

Here's my battle tag in case you didn't get my add: Zillions#1522
    Guild Website: Apparently since I just joined mmo-c I am unable to post links. The link to our site is in my profile. or...
    annihilus (dot) enjin (dot) com

Hello!

Please consider our group in your search. Seeking a strong healer for a core position.

CURRENT PROGRESSION: 6/7 Heroic | 7/7 Normal
    SCHEDULE: Wednesday, Sunday, Monday 9:45PM - 1AM EST
    QUESTIONS?: Ashleycakez#1776 or Kalakay#1969

MORE INFO: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14927693242
    RAID IN ACTION: http://www.twitch.tv/ashleycakez/profile
    Ashleycakez ||<Barracuda> || Twitter || H2P Mod
    <Barracuda> is recruiting! Mythic raiding! Mature environment!
    T17: 16/17M | T18: 13/13M

Guild Leader:
    Dejablue-Warsong (Dejablue#1166)

Officers:

Tnknspnk-Alterac Mountains
    Marylyn-Alterac Mountains

Raid Times (8 PM ~ 12 AM EST)

Progression: Tuesday - Thursday
    Farm/Cleanup: Sunday - Monday

Connected Realms

Alterac Mountains, Balnazzar, Gorgonnash, The Forgotten Coast, Warsong

ith Warlords of Draenor launching in just two days, now is the time for new, old and returning WoW players to become guilded by applying to VII.

The lists of accomplishments the Members and Applicants of VII has is impressive.

But, what if your accomplishments are not as recent or not as impressive as what you think may be needed to be considered for a highly competitive Mythic raiding team?

The answer is VII's Warlords of Dranor Open Recruitment:
    • You are still going to have to apply.
    • You will still have to provide us with your experiences.
    • You are still going to have to make a commitment of three nights per week while meeting your own personal goals outside of raids to maintain your performance in raids.
    • You will still be tested once raiding is underway.
    • You may still be cut or set as a second string bench warmer.

Mythic raiding is for a decidedly hardcore audience of WoW players. However, most of the competitive raiders we knew have long since resigned from WoW. With prominent guilds merging and folding with Mists of Panderia and now rebuilding for Warlords of Draenor, it is evident that the pool of competitive players available for WoW has experienced attrition. Exacerbating this has been the return of veteran players with Warlords of Draenor that have a Cataclysm and or Mists of Panderia experience deficit, limiting the scope of feasibility for incumbent competitive guilds to maintain support for more than what their rosters are already committed.

What this gives you as a player and VII as a guild is opportunity.

When opportunity knocks...

Despite the idioms, opportunity doesn't knock at your door, let alone only once. You have to kick Opportunity's door down and clear the room. Fortunately, the path to Draenor is wide open as we have besieged the dark Portal, kicked in Iron Horde teeth and set up camp outside as we prepare to burn it to the ground and build our own Portal with a plaque that reads:

Let me be the first to congratulate you on our success.

Sincerely,

Dejablue-Warsong
    Guild Leader of VII
    VIIGaming.com

VII Gaming and viigaming.com are not affiliated or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment.
    World of Warcraft®: Warlords of Draenor™ ©2014 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.
    Warlords of Draenor is a trademark, and World of Warcraft, Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
    All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners

We are currently looking for Healers and DPS able to commit as a Core Raider

See what classes and specs are open for recruitment at VIIGaming.com

<VII> will be raiding Mythics while the content is relevant with a great community that has been successful for over six years. If you are like minded, VII is a perfect fit.

We have a lot of veteran Classic/BC/Wrath players and are a no nonsense, know your s**t group, but when the raid is over all the intensity drops and we chill.

We are rebuilding for Mythics after a hiatus in MoP and have core spots available.

Feel free to contact me in game via Dejablue#1166 or on VIIGaming.com if you have questions.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Sincerely,

Dejablue-Warsong
    Guild Leader of VII
    VIIGaming.com

<Triarii> 1/7M Alliance Raiding Guild

About us: Triarii has been raiding since BC. We raid limited hours and our goal is to clear relevant content on the hardest available mode quickly and efficiently. Our history includes relevant H LK and H DW kills, as well as killing 25H Garrosh in the top 200 US. While the core of our guild is progression focused raiding, we have a friendly and active environment on off nights that includes people running old content, doing achievements, flex raids and PvP. We have kin membership for friends and family, and have allowed exceptional kin players to transition into the raid team if interested. Guildies are expected to be mature, respectful, and friendly. We've always been a low drama guild, and staying that way is of the utmost importance.

Raiding Details: During progression, our raid hours are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 8pm to 12am Pacific Time. Raiders are expected to be online, in raid, and ready to pull trash by 7:50pm. We strive to not extend past our stated hours, but will do a last pull or two past midnight a handful of times each tier. We distribute loot using EPGP (because we're the sort of guild that loves math over drama), with EP earned by raid attendance and boss strategy prep and GP given for gear and unwarned absences. During raids we try to be efficient and focused, but aren't averse to a bit of fun, particularly as we get heavy into farm content. While we're not a raid that yells, we do hold people accountable for mistakes and all raiders are expected to be able to take directed criticism and properly execute mechanics.

What we recruit: Exceptional players who are up to date on current theorycrafting, enjoy active strategy discussions, and love to raid. You should care about logs and hate failing at mechanics. High attendance is extremely important, and we're unlikely to be interested in anyone who can't attend virtually all raids.

Current recruiting needs: We're currently looking for exceptional dps. We'd love to add a rogue or another DK, but beyond that are pretty agnostic on class and spec. We're need a non priest healer as well.

Please contact iamhelly#1873, veevee#1264, discpreist#1586 or notputzing#1465 in game for more info.

We are currently seeking our last healer to complete guild main heals. I will attach our info and website below. Let me know if you have any questions. Mirialia#1127

Noctum Aeternus has been around since Vanilla and is made up of mostly friends and family. The average age range is late 20s to early 40s. Most everyone is guild has a fairly extensive background in raiding and experience in MMOs. With that being said we consider ourselves casual raiders but when we do raid, we are serious and stick to the plan. While we do tend to crack up, there will be some teasing, swearing, there will also be a lot of laughs and you will find that we are very helpful.

What we are seeking... We are currently in need of healers and ranged dps. However we are certainly open to other classes if the person fits. The main thing is someone that can get along well with the rest of the guild, can take a joke as well as dish them out, is laid back and fun!

Raid schedule: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm CST to midnight CST as our main raid nights. We are leaving the other nights open to add additional nights, achievements, etc.
    If you are a late raider, we highly encourage you to check us out! At least half of our core raid team is on late as well and we typically push content or have fresh runs we start late.

For more information or to apply please go to GuildPortal.com and search for Noctum Aeternus

<In Cahoots> Is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Blackrock server. Guild is under the leadership of a close group that has been playing together since Vanilla.

Recruitment is currently open for Mythic raiding

Current Progression:
    Highmaul (5/7H)

Potential applicants should be at least a minimum of 635 ilvl and have previous heroic raiding experience.
    The founders of the guild have cleared all previous Heroic and have multiple realm firsts across all expansions.

Current Recruitment Needs Is For Healers and DPS:
    Pally (Holy/Ret)
    Druid (Resto/Boomkin/Feral)
    Priest (Any)
    Rogue (Any)
    Warrior (DPS)
    Mage (Any)
    Warlock (Any)
    Shaman (Enh)
    Monk (DPS)
    Deathknight (DPS)

If you are not any of the classes listed above still feel free to apply, we will consider any exceptional player regardless of class/role

Raid times will be Monday/Tuesday/Thursday 6:30 to 10:30 PST

Loot will be distributed via loot council based on performance/attendance/last loot received/biggest upgrade.

If you have any other questions about the guild or if you are interested in joining us please contact one of the officers below.

Pump#1917
    Dom#1680