Need help with my WW

ok guys so i´m having some problems not reaching the expected dps.

My Opener is:
    pre pot
    Chi Brew x2
    Chi Wave + Xuen
    TP + RsK
    Grab 10 stacks of TeB + FoF
    Serenity and kick the crap off the boss with BoK.

Later on the fight:
    Xuen on CD
    TeB(10, sometimes on 9) + FoF
    TP to maintain the buff
    RsK on CD
    BoK to fill the rotation

Every opinion and help is welcome. Thanks.

Deleted
    What sort of dps were you expecting? What kind of gear are you using? Did you take into account the 5% damage nerf to the stance?

Deleted
    You should already start with 4-5 Chi, so popping both Chi Brew stacks right at the start is pretty inefficient. Spam Expel Harm prior to the pull, and then:
    Pre-Pot
    Chi Wave + Xuen -> FSK
    TP
    RSK + Chi Brew
    BoK + Chi Brew
    TeB + FoF (even though you're not at 10 stacks of TeB. You need to get FoF out as fast as possible. Waiting for 10 stacks is not worth it)
    Jab
    Serenity (If done right, the first or second ability during Serenity should be RSK which came off CD right now. In general: Don't just spam BoK during Serenity. Make sure that RSK stays on CD).

Regarding the 'later on' part: Don't just use TeB for FoF and nothing else. Stack it with Tiger Strikes / Trinket procs.
    Also remember Energizing Brew (use it when Serenity is way off, and FoF's CD is > 10sec), and Touch of Karma.

Quote Originally Posted by NaitFury View Post
    What sort of dps were you expecting? What kind of gear are you using? Did you take into account the 5% damage nerf to the stance?
    with 20k im happy for now, Highmaul mix with heroic dungeon and shity shitty trinkets, yes i did
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/Teckeb/advanced

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hedshodd View Post
    You should already start with 4-5 Chi, so popping both Chi Brew stacks right at the start is pretty inefficient. Spam Expel Harm prior to the pull, and then:
    Pre-Pot
    Chi Wave + Xuen -> FSK
    TP
    RSK + Chi Brew
    BoK + Chi Brew
    TeB + FoF (even though you're not at 10 stacks of TeB. You need to get FoF out as fast as possible. Waiting for 10 stacks is not worth it)
    Jab
    Serenity (If done right, the first or second ability during Serenity should be RSK which came off CD right now. In general: Don't just spam BoK during Serenity. Make sure that RSK stays on CD).

Regarding the 'later on' part: Don't just use TeB for FoF and nothing else. Stack it with Tiger Strikes / Trinket procs.
    Also remember Energizing Brew (use it when Serenity is way off, and FoF's CD is > 10sec), and Touch of Karma.
    thank you dude

Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'd use FoF whenever possible, not just with TEB stacks. Also, use ToD whenever possible and make good use out of it (not just to pad meters). I compare my own logs to the pro monks out there, the # of casts of FOF and TOD makes up most of our DPS difference.

This is my chi brew / serenity opener, say whatever you want about the waste of energy but it works for me and I burst ~75k on the pull a lot, bad pulls are around ~50k

5 chi pre-pull
    Chi wave
    Pot
    FSK
    TP (4 chi)
    RSK (2 chi)
    Serinity -> spam BoK and use both Chi Brew stacks in there
    Clip the end of Setenity and trinket procs with Fists of Fury

I'm aware of how much energy I'm wasting but after a lot of testing this always comes out not only ahead but miles ahead, it also regulates the rotation perfectly around FoF - Serenity - FoF for the rest of the encounter.

But yea, 4 fight all tier where this will be useful rest of them it's ChiX cleave fest which has a COMPLETLY different opener...

Quote Originally Posted by Kibô View Post
    This is my chi brew / serenity opener, say whatever you want about the waste of energy but it works for me and I burst ~75k on the pull a lot, bad pulls are around ~50k

5 chi pre-pull
    Chi wave
    Pot
    FSK
    TP (4 chi)
    RSK (2 chi)

I'm aware of how much energy I'm wasting but after a lot of testing this always comes out not only ahead but miles ahead, it also regulates the rotation perfectly around FoF - Serenity - FoF for the rest of the encounter.

But yea, 4 fight all tier where this will be useful rest of them it's ChiX cleave fest which has a COMPLETLY different opener...
    and if i use ascension

5 chi pre-pull
    Chi wave
    Pot
    FSK
    TP (4 chi)
    RSK (2 chi)

Are you completely ignoring TeB or throwing it in partway through serenity?

Without it, I can't see how this competes, but with it I can't see how you would have enough stacks either. It might be ahead at the 15second mark, but would it still be ahead for you at 30-40 where the alternative starts to slow down?
    Last edited by rijn dael; 2014-12-16 at 11:06 PM.

5 chi pre-pull
    Chi wave
    Pot
    FSK
    TP (4 chi)
    RSK (2 chi)

Why would you use Chi Brew stacks after hitting Serenity (assuming you use TeB before popping it), and why are you not using FoF before Serenity?

Sorry for late replies, I use TeB whenever i reach 10 stacks while in Serenity to make sure i have a 60% on the FoF and trinket procs at the end