What is honor for after I get all the blue gear?

So i'm almost completely geared in the entry level blue PvP gear. Should I just start focusing on earning conquest points now?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hugli/advanced

I am not sure if this helps, but I use them for Seals...

<Link>
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=36057

I do try to grind for Conquest, but I use the honor for this instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can spend them on Seals as people have mentioned, past season gear for transmogging, and even the old trick of buying mass amounts of Brutal Gladiator's Mutilators to sell for gold once the 2 hour return window passes.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    You can buy Weekly seals for 3500 Honor. Or you can buy 38 Brutal Gladiator Dagger, and sell them each for 16g 7silver. Since i play lot of random bgs and get capped on Honor a lot, i use that to get some extra income.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Quote Originally Posted by Durtnasty View Post
    So i'm almost completely geared in the entry level blue PvP gear. Should I just start focusing on earning conquest points now?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hugli/advanced
    You should go for conquest gear now yes, that gear is more than enough to step foot into the arena/rbgs. Or you could get conquest from Ashran, Highmaul Arena and Gladiators Sanctum.

To prevent getting honor capped buy Seals if you are planning on raiding as well, like Ziene recommended.
    Otherwise buy Brutal Gladiator's Mutilator in Org/SW and wait 2 hour and sell for gold, like Darksoldierr said.

For buying roll tokens from the arrako, silly.

If you're a tailor you can buy hypnotic dust and embersilk cloth for it and make Embersilk bags. They do still sell.

Deleted
    I buy the combatant shield (warrior) for 1k and disenchant it. According to a comment on wowhead the gold trick with brutal gladiator mutilator was removed. Probably not the most rewarding system but it keeps me a steady influx of temporal crystals over the time which I don't really have access too otherwise without expending gold. Maybe if the brutal thing actually still works I could switch to that since temporal crystals are just 400g on my server.

Quote Originally Posted by akuaku View Post
    I buy the combatant shield (warrior) for 1k and disenchant it. According to a comment on wowhead the gold trick with brutal gladiator mutilator was removed. Probably not the most rewarding system but it keeps me a steady influx of temporal crystals over the time which I don't really have access too otherwise without expending gold. Maybe if the brutal thing actually still works I could switch to that since temporal crystals are just 400g on my server.
    The brutal gear for gold can still be used. Did it yesterday myself.
    But the disenchant trick can be good as well, but I think the dust price have been reduced quite alot now to be that profitable. There is also that chance to get a pretty useless blue shard as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Once i've bought all the oldschool arena season weapons/armor as transmog I tend to start buying Brutal Gladiators shortswords (or whatever they were called, the offhand 1hander sword). They cost 105 honor each and vendor back to NPC's for 16g once you've waited 2h.

So what I do is I wait for cap or near-cap honor and dump em all on swords. I'll end up with around 38 swords which sell for around 550-600g.
    It's nowhere good time-gold ratio but as far as I know it's the best honor->gold ratio.

Anyone else have tips for turning honor into profit?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by akuaku View Post
    According to a comment on wowhead the gold trick with brutal gladiator mutilator was removed.
    No. I was desperately trying to get a battle pet I wanted that finally appeared on one of my character's server's auction houses yesterday. The character had like 3k honor leftover on it from when I last played it, so I bought daggers up with it for 105 honor each and vendored them for 16g each after the 2 hr window. It still works just fine.

I personally buy a shield for 1k honor and then disenchant it via my garrison for dusts. Saves me a lot of gold since I have been able to enchant everything myself while not even being an enchanter.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    You can buy Weekly seals for 3500 Honor. Or you can buy 38 Brutal Gladiator Dagger, and sell them each for 16g 7silver. Since i play lot of random bgs and get capped on Honor a lot, i use that to get some extra income.
    This.

I think it's about 600g for 4000 honor.

Deleted
    If you're a tailor/enchanter, farm silk in bastion of twilight 25man, buy dust for honor and make bags. If you have a steady supply of dust coming in, you can make 3k gold per bastion lockout which takes about 10-15mins.

Every week I just dump the honor cap into my 3 raid seals for the week.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Deleted
    I buy old pvp gear for possible transmo, there are 5 mounts, each for 2k, and I buy heirlooms. I'd rather have that mail+int heirlooms (I don't think I will ever use it) than 600g. This much gold is really nothing in WoD and I prefer to "invest" honor points.
    You can make 600g in no time but to farm 4k honor points takes many hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirea View Post
    I buy old pvp gear for possible transmo, there are 5 mounts, each for 2k, and I buy heirlooms. I'd rather have that mail+int heirlooms (I don't think I will ever use it) than 600g. This much gold is really nothing in WoD and I prefer to "invest" honor points.
    You can make 600g in no time but to farm 4k honor points takes many hours.
    Yeah...I think most people who do any sort of PvP already have the mounts and heirlooms or at least the ones they want. This thread is more aimed at people who have nothing left to spend the points on and are looking for the best way to turn them into something they can benefit from.

I get that it would be a stupid way to attempt to farm gold but 600 gold is a nice bonus for people like me who just do an afternoon of BGs or Ashran for the fun of it and end up capped all the time.

gold / seals / toys (mostly mounts & moggs)

EDIT: also enchanters hut = nice amount of dust (which you can also get temporal crystals from)
    Last edited by Stormspellz; 2014-12-16 at 06:45 PM.