Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aretak View Post
    No, sorry, it's just stupid. You're the one trying to make what's there fit a narrative, so you can pretend to be oh so reasonable and look down on the "whiners" and make yourself feel good, even if what you're saying actually makes no sense. People aren't playing BM because its single target DPS is garbage right now. MM is currently an order of magnitude better, which is why people have switched to it (even if they hate its playstyle, which I do).

What Blizzard are saying is that they don't have enough info about BM's DPS to buff it, but that's an incredibly lame excuse. If an entire spec is being almost completely ignored in a raiding environment, that's because there's something drastically wrong with it. Just brushing that off instead of looking into why that's the case is a ridiculous response. You can't blame the playerbase for balance problems in your game and imply it's their responsibility to help fix it. That's dumb.
    exactly! Blizzard are just super retarded when it comes to balancing the game and they keep on proving it patch after patch and exp after exp! Good luck with getting any type of helpful response/fix.

Oh I can't wait to try HS on Android.

The buffs/nerfs don't affect classes I play yet, but man is it just me or are some of these dev/blue responses getting to be pretty rude? I know they have to deal with rude internet people all day, but those rude internet people aren't supposed to be Blizz employees, part of the crowd's always going to be angry, that's MMOs for you. Love him or hate him, Ghostcrawler wasn't a dick to people on the whole, Celestalon and Watcher in-particular, I see it all the time.
    Last edited by Naekiwi; 2014-12-16 at 01:41 PM.

Good news on the buff to Serpent Sting. Survival might be viable again in raids.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Your warlock is underperforming due to bad play. They are the second best casters in the game right now.
    Nice b8 m8 I r8 8/8

I wonder why it's so hard for people to understand glad stance is intended to be a viable DPS spec.

thank god for buffing sv.. i will never switch to mm.. this is the spec with the last fun for me..
    and fun IS an important thing in a game..

Angry

If people think Warlocks are in a good place right now, think again. I do think the reason the class isn't getting buffs is because of the 2 piece bonus for Tier 17. Are they relying on this set bonus to make the specs viable? If so, they're doing it all wrong. Even with the bonus(es), the specs will fall short.

Affliction needs AoE love and more damage from DoTs (without needing so much reliance on Haunt and Drain Soul). They also need something done to help with shard generation. Being shard starved all the time is not fun. RNG shouldn't be an intricate part of our damage. Also, our pet shouldn't be our top damage. Right now, it is and that makes me sad as an Affliction Warlock.

Destro needs AoE love and better Ember generation. The nerfs lately killed this spec. Fix it without making Rain of Fire part of the single-target rotation. Destro also suffers from the pet being their top damage dealer.

Demonology needs to not be so damn clunky. Also, I don't like Metamorphosis. It's not fun and the constant switching back and forth just isn't my cup of tea. I want to command demons, not be one. But that's just my opinion. If other Warlocks like it, that's great. It's just not my thing.

Locks need some love and a set bonus shouldn't be the reasoning behind the lack of buffs we sorely need.
    Last edited by Alki; 2014-12-16 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    thank god for buffing sv.. i will never switch to mm.. this is the spec with the last fun for me..
    and fun IS an important thing in a game..
    This imo.mm is so boring after they force you to stand still with the mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by iperson View Post
    I wonder why it's so hard for people to understand glad stance is intended to be a viable DPS spec.
    I think people who don't play a warrior themselves think that we can still be very tanky in glad. Some people also think shield = no dmg, maybe Lone Wolf hunters should also be a dps decrease because you loose the pet?
    But it is completely wrong, we loose 20% dmg reduction just from being in the stance + can't use some key mitigation abilities. Oh, and gladiators HIT thing with their shields

ok guys that's quite enough with the monk nerfs. It's nice that you've been going 5% at a time insteadof the normal 80% reduction you usually do for class nerfs. But you've taken a good 25% away from the class dps now. Just leave it alone other classes are doing much better now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sucks that you can't do Ashran while in queue anymore. Unless you can join queue after joining Ashran. I used to do Ashran while waiting for Dungeon queues to pop.

Do they give an explanation to changes they do to classes? If so, where?

So I cried foul on the previous news that Blizz felt as if rogues were in a good place. I new venomous wounds was under-performing. Hopefully this buff will do the trick. It's odd that they changed their minds so quickly though and issued a buff. Glad to see it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Your warlock is underperforming due to bad play. They are the second best casters in the game right now.
    I don't play a Warlock and I never have, but current rankings are showing Warlock DPS at 20th, 23rd, and 24th place for their specs out of 27 DPS specs. The only class currently as low as them in every spec are rogues. The highest Warlock spec, Destruction, is only doing 89.2% of the damage that the top spec (Frost DK 2H) is doing.

With BiS gear Warlocks do increase, but still only place 11th, 14th, and 18th, with Affliction coming out top.

They are currently the worst casters in the game at the moment.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by samwel93 View Post
    Another day another round of monk nerfs. I can't wait to be a middle of the pack dps again only this time I won't have any raid utility.
    Actually, even with a 5% nerf You'll still be the top DPS by about 200. (this is looking at the 50th percentile)

Quote Originally Posted by Naekiwi View Post
    The buffs/nerfs don't affect classes I play yet, but man is it just me or are some of these dev/blue responses getting to be pretty rude? I know they have to deal with rude internet people all day, but those rude internet people aren't supposed to be Blizz employees, part of the crowd's always going to be angry, that's MMOs for you. Love him or hate him, Ghostcrawler wasn't a dick to people on the whole, Celestalon and Watcher in-particular, I see it all the time.

The leadership of Acti-Blizz holds their player base in contempt, it seeps down from there. People emulate their employment supervisors to appease them and hopefully get ahead, especially true in a corporation the size of Acti-Blizz.

That's why we get condescending remarks like a few months ago ( forget his name, starts with an H not the pvp guy) saying the ability pruning was "necessary" because players weren't skilled enough for what they had. Instead of just coming out and saying it was to reduce dev costs.

"We are happy where rogues are" they said. At least the direction is the right one.

If you guys are going by noxxic's sim results you're fucking insane. Those number are not very accurate. Go to world of logs instead