662 1/7 Mythic Warrior. Dps/Tank

Long time player looking for a new guild. Experienced in all 4 (Yes, there's 4) Warrior DPS specs as well as Prot. Been playing for years, consistently raiding at a high level. Currently working from home until 11:05 EST every night, so I'll be looking for a guild that raids from 11:30 EST until whenever. Willing to raid any night of the week, to a maximum of 4 nights.

As a DPS, I have consistently parsed at a high level for years, both on a Warlock as well as my Warrior. I also ranked #2 US for Proving Grounds as a Warrior.

As a Tank, I parsed consistently in the top 98th percentile for all of Siege of Orgrimmar, while progressing at a top 100 US level. I was a GM of a guild called Borrowed Time for several years, and have been looking for a consistent stable home since Borrowed Time stopped raiding.

Contact me at Teye#1669 on Btag, or PM me here on MMO-C. If you're going to post, don't copy-paste if you want me to consider your guild.

Teye's former off-tank here. Cannot recommend him more highly, great player, very analytical of performance and a great guy all around.

Bump for legitness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Teye we could use you in our raid this Friday.

We are currently recruiting a few more people for mythic raiding.

H A M is a guild with a focus of downing PvE content. Our guild is made up various raiders that have raided at a top level during their World of Warcraft careers.

A lot of us took a break off for Mists of Pandaria but we intend to hopefully contend with other guilds on our server during Warlods of Draenor.

The current progression of the guild is:
    6/7 Normal Highmaul
    3/7 Heroic Highmaul

Our schedule is:

Friday – 10:00 PM – 2:00 AM EST
    Saturday – 10:00 PM – 2:00 AM EST

If our times are suitable to what you are looking for please feel free to apply at our website http://ham.guildomatic.com.

You may also feel free to contact me over battlenet. My realid is Renegade#1318.

Thanks for your time

Bump. Again, my times are 11:30 EST until whenever.