Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    I didn't say they aren't cannon, but I did say they are a fart joke style presented in game, Ogres aren't a fart joke, they are introduced as solid high lvl unit since wc1
    Ogres were portrayed as a joke forever... especially the two-headed ones. I don't know what Warcraft you've been playing.

WoD is the first time the Ogres have been presented as something other than big lumbering oafs. Mar'gok's two heads don't even argue with each other or talk in different voices to boot.
    Last edited by arcaneshot; 2014-12-18 at 02:30 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    They exist but Blizzard doesn't care enough to make them, it's the same reason why there are so few non-playable races that have females. There is no lore reason (at least no valid one) for their being no Ogre females shown thus far, they exist in lore and aren't so uncommon that the ogre empire would consist of 0 ogre females. At this point I don't think we'll see Ogre females unless they become playable.

10+ Year Old Account
    The female Ogres are in the same place as the alpha female Worgen and Trolls.

15+ Year Old Account
    They are on their own island waiting for snu snu.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    Ogres were portrayed as a joke forever... especially the two-headed ones. I don't know what Warcraft you've been playing.

WoD is the first time the Ogres have been presented as something other than big lumbering oafs. Mar'gok's two heads don't even argue with each other or talk in different voices to boot.
    Are you referring to fun quotes they say in wc2? in that case entire wc2 is a 'joke' from your pov, so my question, what 'warcraft' were you playing?
    On other hand we have a race who blizzard said was presented as april fool joke, and ppl still deny they didn't start as fart joke type
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Are you referring to fun quotes they say in wc2? in that case entire wc2 is a 'joke' from your pov, so my question, what 'warcraft' were you playing?
    On other hand we have a race who blizzard said was presented as april fool joke, and ppl still deny they didn't start as fart joke type
    You know, you really should pay attention to your own sig sometime...

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Does no one remember this? o_O
    (snipped because don't want to repost image)
    Supposedly ogres were going to be a playable race at one time. WoD really would have been the perfect opportunity to introduce them.
    (And, yes, I realize this was also an April Fool's at one point, but so were Pandaren. :P)
    That image actually looks really damn good. That'd work for me.

My favorite April Fool's joke was the one about the playable 2-headed Ogre. When you selected a 2-headed Ogre as your race, you would be randomly paired with another player. Each of you would control one of the heads. One head controlled movement, while the other controlled the other actions.

There was a screenshot of a 2-headed Ogre jumping off a cliff while the two players who were controlling it argued. edit: I found it.
    http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...Ogre41ss02.jpg
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2014-12-18 at 04:15 PM.

I always tought that Princess Theradras was an ogre female lol
    just now I realized she is Therazane daughter

I think I need to learn the quest texts more ehehe
    Don't make funny of me, If you don't understand what I said.
    I'm just a guy with poor studies, that don't have english as first language

Maybe they don't have females? Maybe ogres are like 40k orks, and reproduce lie mushrooms. That could explain why one sex is all they need. Or maybe ogres are Hermaphrodites, and can reproduce just fine because they have both male and female reproductive organs.

Both of these would explain why we haven't seen a she-ogre by now, and at the same time give reasonable explanation, why a she-ogre as we imagine it is not needed. Simply because either, they are all both male and female. Or because they reproduce like mushrooms, asexually.