Prot Warrior AMR

So I use ask mr. robot as a quick tool to check my stat weights as a prot warrior as I do not have a lot of time anymore to check every piece of gear. I only run normal, and maybe will pug heroic down the line but I still want to maximize my stats. I realize that ask mr. robot has a little weird stat weights and was wondering what other people use. I just want a general stat weight, doesn't have to be anything super in depth like a TMI vs damage taken per second. Just something I can use to quickly check upgrades and make sure I'm not hurting myself by using the wrong gear.

I am currently using the highest ilvl gear regardless of secondaries, but I feel like some of my lower ilvl gear may be better suited because of more ideal secondaries. Like I said, just a stat weight I can use to quickly check any gear I get so I don't go crazy, seeing as I am not a good decision maker and this is already driving me crazy. Any help is appreciated

Deleted
    Necks, Rings, Cloaks: Bonus Armour/Mastery > Bonus Armour/Crit >> Bonus Armour/Haste > Mastery/Versatility.

Trinkets you'll want BA > Stam/Mastery as the main stat, try to prioritise on-use trinkets as a tank although there's exceptions (like Stam/Mastery or BA/Haste that are good.)

The rest of your gear for survival is gonna be

Bonus Armour > Mastery > Crit > Versatility > Haste ~ Multistrike for Defensive Tanking
    Bonus Armour > Crit > Mastery >Haste > Multistrike > Versatility for Offensive Tanking

I may be slightly off with the last 3 stats because they're so very close but the golden rule for tanking if it's got Mastery/BA it's guarenteed to be good, if it's Crit/BA it's also good and Haste/BA is the 'weaker of the stronger' tanking items.

Also you should be gemming and enchanting Mastery or Crit depending on whether you're Offensive or Defensive.

Quote Originally Posted by djosh View Post
    So I use ask mr. robot as a quick tool to check my stat weights as a prot warrior as I do not have a lot of time anymore to check every piece of gear. I only run normal, and maybe will pug heroic down the line but I still want to maximize my stats. I realize that ask mr. robot has a little weird stat weights and was wondering what other people use. I just want a general stat weight, doesn't have to be anything super in depth like a TMI vs damage taken per second. Just something I can use to quickly check upgrades and make sure I'm not hurting myself by using the wrong gear.

I am currently using the highest ilvl gear regardless of secondaries, but I feel like some of my lower ilvl gear may be better suited because of more ideal secondaries. Like I said, just a stat weight I can use to quickly check any gear I get so I don't go crazy, seeing as I am not a good decision maker and this is already driving me crazy. Any help is appreciated
    BA > Mastery = Crit = Vers > Multistrike > Haste

Some may not agree that Crit/Vers are equal to Mastery, or are even better than Mastery, but the differences are minimal if you are not trying to down Mythic.

Now, let me get my soap box, ilvl is king if you are pugging. I am sad to say it, but PUG leaders don't give two ****s if your gear is optimized if your ilvl is low. All PUG leaders care about is ilvl and skill. To an extent, ilvl outweighs secondary stats, but only if the ilvl difference is on the order of 15+.

Yeah, I've been equipping highest ilvl gear, but my guild (even though I don't do the main raids with them) want me to be properly itemized over ilvl. I just want some quick numbers to punch into stat weights on AMR, as their weights feel wonky. Thank you for the help so far