Thread: Healing a joke?

10+ Year Old Account

Healing a joke?

Is it me or is healing an absolute joke right now, 'look hey I can spam my heals and DPS and still stay at full mana'. Healing in general needs toning down across the board. Anyone finds this or am I exaggerating?
    Last edited by Mister K; 2014-12-16 at 04:08 PM.
    -K

I smell a troll disc priest? Cause if you actually pvped you would know how absurd you sound.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by niki View Post
    I smell a troll disc priest? Cause if you actually pvped you would know how absurd you sound.
    I don't play priest, Holy Paladin, Ret, Enhancement all at 2.2k (2k CR). So yeah no. Healing is absolute joke, go spec some games and you shall see. Your PR? You can't pressure healers so the only way is a CC Chain/Interrupts and get the DPS.
    Last edited by Mister K; 2014-12-16 at 04:40 PM.
    -K

Quote Originally Posted by Mister K View Post
    I don't play priest, Holy Paladin, Ret, Enhancement all at 2.2k (2k CR). So yeah no. Healing is absolute joke, go spec some games and you shall see. Your PR? You can't pressure healers so the only way is a CC Chain/Interrupts and get the DPS.
    1800 in rbgs, climbing 2s/3s atm, I also play a holypaladin but I must be doing it wrong since I am getting trained by melee non stop? Also paladin healing outside wings is a complete joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Healing is a joke overall (disc priest in mind) with the exception of holy paladin that die after an interrupt.

10+ Year Old Account
    1800 in rbgs, climbing 2s/3s atm, I also play a holypaladin but I must be doing it wrong since I am getting trained by melee non stop? Also paladin healing outside wings is a complete joke.
    Sorry but RBGs are just a total clusterf*ck where individual skill set does not matter outside of stacking classes and having a decent tactic(s). Healing is out of hand, specially on the druid and priest side.

Yes healing is out of control and needs to be nerfed, simple as.
    Last edited by Mister K; 2014-12-16 at 05:44 PM.
    -K

Sorry but RBGs are just a total clusterf*ck where individual skill set does not matter outside of stacking classes and having a decent tactic(s). Healing is out of hand, specially on the druid and priest side.

Yes healing is out of control and needs to be nerfed, simple as.
    oh wait I get it. You dont play holy pala at all of you are calling nerfs on heals, sorry thats my 2cents. I think where you are coming from is that you are currently playing ret and you are having troubles cause you cannot dispel/purge the priest bubbles and druid hots and that is frustrating you. Hpalies are very weak at the moment, you get insta gibed once wings are down and you have no ccs/peels. For you to ask for healing nerf even on Hpalies, I call bullshit on you 2.2k CR.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Disc Priest damage is a bit too high. Otherwise, no healers are that hard to deal with
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

"you can't pressure healers"...now that is a good joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh wait I get it. You dont play holy pala at all of you are calling nerfs on heals, sorry thats my 2cents. I think where you are coming from is that you are currently playing ret and you are having troubles cause you cannot dispel/purge the priest bubbles and druid hots and that is frustrating you. Hpalies are very weak at the moment, you get insta gibed once wings are down and you have no ccs/peels. For you to ask for healing nerf even on Hpalies, I call bullshit on you 2.2k CR.
    1) I do play Hpala.
    2) Go with a Shaman healer vs Disc, yeah good one.
    3) Yes no shit Hpalas are weak.
    4) Healing in general is rather large, once again, for the 3rd time.
    5) No, but certainly the Disc/Resto Druids and ofc the current state of self heals.
    6) Never said 2.2k, previously yes, currently no.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    "you can't pressure healers"...now that is a good joke.
    I've watched countless games in 2s, 3s are obviously more manageable however in 2s, unless its a Shammy, its pretty much a GG. But I guess 2s were never intended to be balanced.

Once again healing needs to be toned down, infinite mana pools.
    -K

nevveermmmiiinnddd

Deleted
    Don't even bring up 2s, that was never balanced, that bracket is the joke actually.
    In 3s you can pressure the healers and it's not joke, even with a disc priest, if you are dispelling constantly you can run out of mana in a long game.

Monks and RDruids are the only two healers I've found that actually have infinite mana. Disc can if they don't use their offensive dispels, but seeing as how that's what makes the class so strong not using it would be stupid.

And from what I've seen all healers can be cleaved down pretty easily with the exception of MW Monks on certain maps because of all their mobility, but on other maps they still die super fast. Healing is pretty fine right now, if it was any lower there wouldn't be much of a reason to bring a healer because 3 DPS would just destroy everything instead.

Besides, all 5 healers are viable right now all the way up to 2500+ rating, which is a pretty damn good spot to be in. No healer is particularly unbalanced, they all have their own weaknesses.

So you entire point is complaining about 2s? which has always been a niche/joke bracket. When healers can almost always get drinks in a healer vs healer match up.

also dampening.

Disc priests are a joke. Honestly, is it even fun for a disc to do pvp when you are playing with godmode up?

Deleted
    Holy Paladin do have tons of mana, as they refund a lot of their mana cost on Beacon targets.