How to aoe with CoP?

I finally hit lvl 100 and specced for CoP dotweave. Before this in dungeons I just use halo if not on cd, pain on every mob and then mind sear or nuke bigger add.

But now with cop I have no idea what Im doing. I dont have problem with single target (my rotation is not perfect yet but Im pretty happy with my results) but when we have many mobs that wont be live long I dont know if i still should put pain or just use mind sear because 40% more dmg from cop when dots not up?

And also what to do when we have two bosses or more (council fight type)? Dot others and use CoP rotation on "main" target or something else?

dont bother with AOE to much. its dogshite at the moment.
    However if you truly wanna aoe mind sear is your thing, especially if mobs are not alive for long.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

I've been dotting other targets and preforming the CoP rotation on the main target.

IMO, just Halo + nuke the biggest target. Dotting every target will lead to terrible shit dps because of too much time lost; mind sear is shit too. Nevermind aoe, we are, as usual, balanced around not being able to do what other classes can.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by saintsixx View Post
    I've been dotting other targets and preforming the CoP rotation on the main target.
    If its 4 or less you're better off single targeting, only switching to the lowest target for SWD and ToF, 5 or more you can MS and do ok, good enough for dungeon trash and I am lazy.