Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Highmaul Garrison mission - Incorrect loot threshold

Had a Highmaul Garrison mission pop for me today. It shows the loot as "normal" even though I'm currently raiding Mythic. From what I understood, the item would be one difficulty higher than the one you're currently doing and with me doing Mythic, I'd expect the loot to be Mythic and not normal.

Anyone else had that happen to them?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treekodar View Post
    Had a Highmaul Garrison mission pop for me today. It shows the loot as "normal" even though I'm currently raiding Mythic. From what I understood, the item would be one difficulty higher than the one you're currently doing and with me doing Mythic, I'd expect the loot to be Mythic and not normal.

Yes, my guild is 7/7 N 5/7 H and I just had a Highmaul normal mission. I'm rather confused as well because I do remember them saying that the item would be of one difficulty higher.
    Last edited by mmoc4c2c8757d2; 2014-12-16 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Treekodar View Post

You need to kill X amount of heroic bosses to get mythic gear. You need to kill X amount of mythic bosses to get the extra gold.
    From my understanding you need 15. If you did 2 full heroic clears that's 14. Go kill an extra boss.

You need to kill a difficulty a certain number of times to unlock higher. As toxiel said it's currently believed this number is 15. It doesn't matter which boss, you could kill heroic kargath 15 times for no loot and it would probably unlock mythic missions.

Deleted
    Hmm, so does this '15' minimum count even if you've already looted the boss on a given week?
    Can I farm Butcher 15 times in a row to unlock mythic loot?

- Edit: This does indeed seem to be the case. A guildie pugged normal a few times (killing bosses without getting loot) and has unlocked HC treasures.
    Last edited by mmocda71680e0c; 2014-12-16 at 07:36 PM.

Ahh I better get on that then, thanks for the info.

It's far less complicated than the above make it to be. You just have to clear the ENTIRE instance on the difficulty you are progressing in the week BEFORE a tuesday reset.

Example 1: Cleared 7/7 Normal but 5/7 Heroic. Tuesday resets, you get Heroic cache.
    Example 2: Cleared 7/7 Normal and 7/7 Heroic with 1/7 Mythic. Tuesday resets. You get Mythic loot cache
    Example 3: Cleared 7/7 Normal and 7/7 Heroic but not the previous week. Tuesday reset has not happened yet. You get Normal loot cache and Mythic the following week.

Finally if you clear 7/7 Mythic, the next reset you will get a Mythic cache + 1000 gold. this is how it works. People are confused because of the timing on when they killed bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    It's far less complicated than the above make it to be. You just have to clear the ENTIRE instance on the difficulty you are progressing in the week BEFORE a tuesday reset.

Example 1: Cleared 7/7 Normal but 5/7 Heroic. Tuesday resets, you get Heroic cache.
    Example 2: Cleared 7/7 Normal and 7/7 Heroic with 1/7 Mythic. Tuesday resets. You get Mythic loot cache
    Example 3: Cleared 7/7 Normal and 7/7 Heroic but not the previous week. Tuesday reset has not happened yet. You get Normal loot cache and Mythic the following week.

Finally if you clear 7/7 Mythic, the next reset you will get a Mythic cache + 1000 gold. this is how it works. People are confused because of the timing on when they killed bosses.
    What your claiming would mean it only rewards for your current raiding tier, which we know isn't the case.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Deleted
    This exact thing happened to me as well today. 7/7 HC and Normal + 1/7 mythic - got a normal cache while my guildies got a mythic one. I've done 7/7 HC twice as well, so Im not sure about what other people have said.
    Last edited by mmoc1018fbd452; 2014-12-17 at 01:54 AM.

This has been repeated so many times, but people won't notice it...

Blue post said it required SEVERAL weeks of experience in x difficulty before it would consider you a x raider

- - - Updated - - -

That doesn't match blue posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Deleted

This is totally wrong and there are tons of posts proving it shown in other threads, but meroko either posts without reading or ignores it.

Quote Originally Posted by nenwavriana View Post
    You need to kill a difficulty a certain number of times to unlock higher. As toxiel said it's currently believed this number is 15. It doesn't matter which boss, you could kill heroic kargath 15 times for no loot and it would probably unlock mythic missions.
    This, on the other hand, is correct.

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure that Ive killed 15 bosses on HC and Normal combined.

Normal kills - 7/7 week one, 7/7 week two
    Heroic kills - 6/7 week one, 7/7 week two
    Mythic kills - 1/7 week two

Highmaul mission tonight, tooltip says it's gonna give me 655 loot.

*sadface*
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Deleted
    It can't be combined.
    15 kills on Normal -> Heroic loot
    15 kills on Heroic -> Mythic loot
    10 kills on Normal + 5 on Heroic -> still Normal loot because you don't have 15 neither on Norm nor HC

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yauld View Post
    I'm pretty sure that Ive killed 15 bosses on HC and Normal combined.
    You need to kill 15 bosses on each difficulty to get a Highmaul mission that gives loot for the difficulty above that.

15 boss kills (regardless of loot eligibility) on heroic = mythic loot from Highmaul mission.

Deleted
    So if I wouldve just run a random Kargath run for no loot again, Id get mythic. Amazing. I shouldve seen that one comming. :/ Time to wait 20 days to get a cache with a shit versatility item thats worse than my previous, super greatttttttttttt shittttttttttt.

I'll give you a tip - it's ALSO related to follower ilvls.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    I'll give you a tip - it's ALSO related to follower ilvls.
    THIS^^^^....I killed Kargath and the Butcher both once and already had a mission that gave 655 loot. Now ive killed both twice on normal and kargarth and tectus on heroic and Ive gotten a mission that gave me a 670 piece.. I also have 8 followers at an atleast a 645+ ilvl though.

This isn't true or my mission bugged out because i'm 7/7N and 6/7H and did not get heroic cache on reset.

To get a heroic cache you need 15 normal mode boss kills.
    To get a mythic cache you need 15 heroic mode boss kills.
    To get a mythic cache + 1000g you need 15 mythic mode boss kills.