Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda11 View Post
    This isn't true or my mission bugged out because i'm 7/7N and 6/7H and did not get heroic cache on reset.
    These r all speculation, I had a few norm kills, not 15 and was getting norm highmaul caches.
    So the magic number cannot be 15.

I have lke 8 followers now 655 ilvl, and now am 7/7 and 6/7 heroic and only still see normal caches
    A woman should never invest in a relationship she wouldn't want her daughter in, nor allow any man to treat her in a way her son would get scoled for.

People are not reading. If that is 7/7 normal then you did 6 on heroic, that doesn't add up to 15 kills on a single difficulty. Its designed to be unlocked if you don't repeat any bosses after 3 weeks, but you can currently do it immediately if you're willing to kill bosses without loot.

Deleted
    I killed 11 HC bosses in the first week (6+5); and 10 in the second week (3+7), and got my Mythic-reward-mission a few minutes after triggering the raid-mission in the middle of the second week. So basically: if you really want the mythic mission just kill enough bosses on HC (even though you no longer get loot).

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    I'll give you a tip - it's ALSO related to follower ilvls.
    No it isn't
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

1; you need 1 645+ ilvl follower for the mission to show up
    2; 15 kills on normal -> heroic cache;
    15 kills on heroic -> mythic cace
    3; internal CD is around 2 weeks

I had one extra normal kill, because I've helped my friend kill Normal Imperator, +2 full resets -> I've got HC cache.
    My guildies are all at 14 heroic and 14 normal kills, all of them got normal cache. A few of them went to heroic trash farms and killed Kargath -> 15 heroic kills, they've got Mythic cache (one of them got a wf trinket.. nice)

Deleted
    Update: If you have a 'Normal' cache mission (kept mine for a few days), it won't change despite you killing 15 HC bosses (just killed 15 total) - seems like you have to wait for the next Garrison mission to show up.

Deleted
    So I've got

3x Kargath
    3x Butcher
    3x Tectus
    3x Brackenspore
    3x Twins
    3x Ko'ragh
    2x Imperator

Heroic kills. So my next one should be Mythic if I'm not mistaken?

Quote Originally Posted by Orwell7 View Post
    1; you need 1 645+ ilvl follower for the mission to show up
    2; 15 kills on normal -> heroic cache;
    15 kills on heroic -> mythic cace
    3; internal CD is around 2 weeks

I had one extra normal kill, because I've helped my friend kill Normal Imperator, +2 full resets -> I've got HC cache.
    My guildies are all at 14 heroic and 14 normal kills, all of them got normal cache. A few of them went to heroic trash farms and killed Kargath -> 15 heroic kills, they've got Mythic cache (one of them got a wf trinket.. nice)
    So im at 13 heroic kills, and I will be expecting to get the highmaul catche this weekend.

So I should join 3 pugs for heroic kargath? I will recieve no loot for those 3 kills, but it would put me at 16 heroic kills?
    Or do the heroic kills need to be eligible for loot?
    Chronomancer Club

Quote Originally Posted by Treekodar View Post
    Update: If you have a 'Normal' cache mission (kept mine for a few days), it won't change despite you killing 15 HC bosses (just killed 15 total) - seems like you have to wait for the next Garrison mission to show up.
    This is great info. I had been wondering about it because I, too, got the mission before getting 15 kills on normal and thought to myself "do I need to run one more Kargath kill quickly to get to my 15 kills before starting this mission?"

Also, anyone know what happens once you have 15 normal kills and 15 heroic kills? Say I have 20 normal kills and 16 heroic kills. Would I get heroic loots or mythic loots? Is it a once-you-pass-the-heroic-kills-threshold-you-get-mythic-loots-always thing? Or once you pass both thresholds you get loot for whichever bosses you have killed more of? I certainly hope it's the former since the later would really discourage me from ever joining a normal run again!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tyronian View Post
    I certainly hope it's the former since the later would really discourage me from ever joining a normal run again!
    It's the former. As soon as you've killed 15 HC bosses (regardless of whether you're eligible for loot or not) you'll get Mythic caches only.