Post 655 Warrior Looking For Guild (EST - Weekdays Raiding)

Hello! I'm Beldrok, Orc Warrior, and I'm looking for a guild. I'll try to keep this short and straight to the point as possible. What I'm looking for is:

• A guild that raids on weekdays on EST night-time. A perfect schedule for me would be something like Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu 8-12 EST raids, but anything close to it works for me. I cannot commit to raiding on Friday or Saturday at all, and Sunday is a hit-or-miss day for me.
    • Ideally the guild would have already completed Highmaul Normal and is tackling it on Heroic mode. That reflects well my current ilvl and experience in this expansion.
    • Horde Only. I'm willing to transfer to another server but not changing factions. Lok'tar Ogar!
    • I'd prefer a tanking position, as I trust in my ability very much, but would settle for a DPS position without any problem.
    • Other things that I see as positive: Guilds that engage in other group activities such as PvP, CM's and RP'ing, guilds whose members are mostly close to my age (I'm 28), or anything else that is engaging as a group and FUN!

What I offer:

• I'm a very experienced player. I've started on day 1 and I've done most of my hardcore raiding on Vanilla, where I played a Priest on world #8 Rag world kill under the MisFits tag, Archimonde server. Later on I've became a raid leader of my own guild and eventually quit the game on Cata/MoP, like many others.
    • I've came back for WoD and I think the game is better than ever now. But now I'm mostly working on my own. I've been working hard on my gear and I've lead many pug groups to victories but really hit a progression ceiling on Heroic, which is really chaotic to run on uncoordinated groups.
    • I'm very knowledgeable about the game, reading about it everyday including much theorycraft. I try hard to be the best player I can be. I also handle criticism well, both helping other players who need pointers and listening when I'm the one on the wrong side of things.
    • I'm just a cool guy to have around! English is not my first language so I bring a funny accent to your Ventrilo - and everybody knows that a token foreigner is way better than a token annoying girl. And I'm looking for a guild that is way more than just raiding, but a home.
    • I'm willing to provide logs of my kills. I can't post a link to my armory because my account is new, but look for Beldrok-Azgalor.

Thanks for reading and hit me with your PM's!

- - - Updated - - -

Taking the thread up.
    Last edited by Beldrak; 2014-12-16 at 06:27 PM.