Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Level 60 PVP transmog gear

So.. i tried to google this question and i get alot different answers, so now iam asking here.. and hope i wont get 30 different answers..

My question is, if i get 1800 rating in rated battleground, will i be able to buy the level 60 pvp gear and transmog it? also will i be able to transmog another char? even if i didnt get 1800 rating on that char? or does it have to be the same char!

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, if you reach 1800 RBG rating, you can transmog the level 60 PvP gear, to the character that achieved that rating only.

ok so there is a thing about this i had same question before... so if u hit 1800 u can xmog (ally) knight-LT gear and 1800-2400 u unlock grand marshal pieces i did notice once i got hero of the alliance achieve i could mog grand marshal on my alts once they hit 1800

IMHO this is bullshit. Why do we have to raise our rating to 1800 in order to transmog an outdated gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Drakesong View Post
    IMHO this is bullshit. Why do we have to raise our rating to 1800 in order to transmog an outdated gear?
    Look on the bright side, the alternative is building a time machine and earning the PVP rank back in Vanilla, which is the other way to transmog this gear.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    1800 isn't the end of the world.... unless you are a keyboard turner. Go with some friends and form a rbg group, you will have the xmog soon enough.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakesong View Post
    This is exactly the reason WoW has become more and more of a shitty game. Want something? Go and get it. Stop whining about it. Why is it so hard for you to understand?

What's your opinion on CM gear? Do you want the set for absolutely free on your characters too only because you are suscribed to WoW?

Please.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    1800 isn't the end of the world.... unless you are a keyboard turner. Go with some friends and form a rbg group, you will have the xmog soon enough.
    Totally agreed with you.

Sadly it seems this is too much of a commitment in a game nowadays...

10+ Year Old Account
    Totally agreed with you.

Sadly it seems this is too much of a commitment in a game nowadays...
    if people go everything they wanted instantly this would be a shitty game anyways.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    if people go everything they wanted instantly this would be a shitty game anyways.
    It has already became more and more of a shitty game just like I said in my previous post. People just want something right NOW. Not tomorrow, not in a week of grinding or whatsoever. They want it R-I-G-H-T N-O-W. Why? BECAUSE REASONS. They want to look nice on their character for the 5 mins they log in their garrison each day, only to log off and then QQ on the forums because they does not feel like a "special snowflake" anymore.

You can get to 1800 running yolos with groups of horrible players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drokko View Post
    It has already became more and more of a shitty game just like I said in my previous post. People just want something right NOW. Not tomorrow, not in a week of grinding or whatsoever. They want it R-I-G-H-T N-O-W. Why? BECAUSE REASONS. They want to look nice on their character for the 5 mins they log in their garrison each day, only to log off and then QQ on the forums because they does not feel like a "special snowflake" anymore.
    Pretty much and as I already said and others have said, 1800 is easy to get too.

Quote Originally Posted by Drokko View Post
    That doesn't sound like a game problem.

no.

i have a level 80 undead priest that ive NEVER done a single arena or rbg on and i can xmorg the level 60 gear on that because i got rank 13 on it back in vanilla. But I can even xmog the rank 14 weapons. i think u only needed to have achieved X rank in vanilla to xmog all of the 60 stuff

i have a 100 mage which i got 2500 rating in RBGS on in Cataclysm and I cant xmog the 60 gear because i only got rank 2 or 3 back in vanilla with it (even though i have 2,500+ rbg)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sussex View Post
    no.

i have a level 80 undead priest that ive NEVER done a single arena or rbg on and i can xmorg the level 60 gear on that because i got rank 13 on it back in vanilla. But I can even xmog the rank 14 weapons. i think u only needed to have achieved X rank in vanilla to xmog all of the 60 stuff

i have a 100 mage which i got 2500 rating in RBGS on in Cataclysm and I cant xmog the 60 gear because i only got rank 2 or 3 back in vanilla with it (even though i have 2,500+ rbg)
    That's misinformation.

If the character you want to transmog the gear on has reached the appropriate rank back in Vanilla, they can transmog the gear. If the character you want to transmog the gear on has reached 1800+ in RBGs since Blizzard put the new system of titles for appropriate RBG rank in, they can transmog the gear.

I can't remember if it's the regular gear being transmoggable for Vanilla ranks, however, for 1800+ it's the "replica" gear. You buy it from the vendors in Area 52.

I even went in game and transmogged the Warlord gear on my priest who reached 1800+ a few seasons ago for you to see. I didn't start playing WoW until the end of Vanilla so never reached any PvP ranks back then.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nitie/advanced

rivelle is correct.

In order to transmog Vanilla pvp you must do one of the following.
    1.Achieve Xrank in vanilla (Feat of Strength)
    2. Achieve 1800+ in rbgs (1800 unlocks all knight-LT (blue gear) for xmog)

to unlock Grand Marshal/ High Warlord
    1. achieve 2400 (to unlock ALL pieces of the xmog)
    2. achieve Xrank in vanilla
    3. Achieve hero of alliance on a seperate toon, then achieve 1800 on X toon

The gear you can mog is bought in Area 52, Netherstorm. (gear is purchased with gold fairly cheap)
    YOU CANNOT transmog the gear from the legacy honor quartermaster

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nofo View Post
    to unlock Grand Marshal/ High Warlord
    1. achieve 2400 (to unlock ALL pieces of the xmog)
    2. achieve Xrank in vanilla
    3. Achieve hero of alliance on a seperate toon, then achieve 1800 on X toon
    That's not right either. As you can see, I can transmog High Warlord gear while having achieved a max rank of 1897, but never got to 2400...and I definitely don't have a "Hero of the Horde/Alliance" toon.

Just be happy you weren't a Centurion who went on vacation and came back a Blood guard.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    Just be happy you weren't a Centurion who went on vacation and came back a Blood guard.
    That actually happened to me on my Warrior. Except I maintained Legionnaire. Thank god.

odd it wouldnt let me mog grand marshal on my warrior at 1900 expect shoulders until i got hero on my druid

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thandrend View Post
    That actually happened to me on my Warrior. Except I maintained Legionnaire. Thank god.
    And here I am with my First-Sergeant title