Deleted

Brackenspore Mushrooms and Vuhdo

Hi,

Any Vuhdo experts out there able to advise me on the best way to get the two friendly mushrooms on the Brackenspore fight to show as regular raid frames?

I assume I will need to make custom panels for them but i am unsure of the best way to go about it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Smackback View Post
    Hi,

Any Vuhdo experts out there able to advise me on the best way to get the two friendly mushrooms on the Brackenspore fight to show as regular raid frames?

I assume I will need to make custom panels for them but i am unsure of the best way to go about it.

Thanks
    Hello,

I had the same issue the first raid into Highmaul.
    But figured something out that atleast give me the option to use Vuhdo on the Mushroom panels.

I made 1 panel with 7 groups. Why 7 groups? 1 for focus and 6 for the Raid unitframes cause 6 x 5 = 30 man
    Then on the 1st row I made a 'Special' instead of 'Group' Unitframe for 'Focus'
    2nd row - gr1, 3th row - gr2, 4th row - gr3, 5th row - gr4, 6th row - gr5, 7th row - gr6

Then make a Mousebutton macro or a Keybutton macro with /Focus
    This way u can quickly focus the Shroom and heal on the vuhdo unitframe.
    I havent found a way yet to have them both shown as focus or to get them automatically up in Vuhdo.

Hopefully this helps u a bit.
    If you have any questions please feel free to ask them.

Greetings Kwiepz

I just have a single target frame for my "Target", and I just manually target them and heal them through that. I used the same thing for the Blobs on Immersus, and it's useful when wanting to heal someone not in your group, like when out in the world and someone needs a heal quickly.

The boss frames on the right of my screen show they're up, so I just target them via that, or by clicking the mushroom itself, and then heal it via my target frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    I just have a single target frame for my "Target", and I just manually target them and heal them through that. I used the same thing for the Blobs on Immersus, and it's useful when wanting to heal someone not in your group, like when out in the world and someone needs a heal quickly.

The boss frames on the right of my screen show they're up, so I just target them via that, or by clicking the mushroom itself, and then heal it via my target frame.
    That should work aswell, though if you target someone else on accident u have to manually find the target again so that will take 1/2 seconds which are pretty crucial in raids

I just spam my Mousebutton macro /focus on the shroom one time without losing the target when I accidently target someone else

Though I always /focus blue over green first its better to have them both as unitframes up. But haven't found a solution to that yet.

Deleted
    so make a panel for target and a panel for focus.

Sweet.

Cheers

so make a panel for target and a panel for focus.

Sweet.

Cheers
    for now I think its the best way to do it.
    If you use both Focus and Target frame u should be able to have focus on blue and target on green for example Then u have both

Deleted
    But you can't add or remove frames in combat, and the mushrooms don't spawn outside of combat. So how does that work?

Deleted
    You make the frames before combat.

I just did it on my lunch break, made a seperate frame for Target and a seperate frame for focus.

I'll target the green shroom and focus the blue!

You make the frames before combat.

I just did it on my lunch break, made a seperate frame for Target and a seperate frame for focus.

I'll target the green shroom and focus the blue!
    Aye Job done for now!
    Should be updated soon by vuhdo imho so that we get them automatically

I wanted to add mushrooms to Vuhdo focus frame to heal it easier but for some reason /focus living mushroom is not working. Anyone have this working?